OFFICIAL WASA TOPIC no waterrrr!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Mr.Bollywood

LV

Well I've been here bathing in the back of the house with a bucket for the past 4 days , and to my surprise I learnt that I wasn't the only one!

Now I was accustomed to not having water for weeks , and having Tanks to support and have enough water for the family , however recently WASA has been sending water on and off and seriously messing up people's plumbing due to the pressure it's coming at!

They claim to be doing upgrades in Diego Martin but every week the same pipe on the main road have a major leak, and is every week they digging up and fixing but it never seems to be fully repaired!

As well as the kind of repairs that are left to made on the road [emoji35]

Its getting very unbearable now WASA

Anyone else experiencing or have experiences with WASA?

Wasa and marabella have an understanding. They understand that we must have water when we want it. No changes to the schedule.

WASA on filth.

The person living behind me have a leak in front his house for 4 months now and they practically refusing to come fix it despite his repeated requests, but talking don't waste water.
i message them about it on their Facebook page with picture, nothing happen yet

huh , WASA seriously need to rethink their customer service, honestly though, we are running low on water , and they are wasting it? i mean don't get me wrong, i know nothing much about plumbing and serious infrastructure, but how hard is it to efficiently install new pipes and mains without having to dig back up the same spot 1 week later because the pipe burst again?

WASA truly does not learn from their past experiences. look today we have water trickling back into the tank, and they said we are supposed to have water pressure that could strip paint off of walls, they even sent a representative to check.

still nothing up to now

Ent i tell allure so! My blue waters story is very true! Is all kinda ting with WASA - Water ain't even coming on long enough to full up the tank properly. I have invested in another tank to help with my water woes. Hope all the rain that fall today help us out yes

hahah sky , yesterday it had some good bit of rain up north, and i was caught in that, it was fine until the AC stop, so the glass started fogging up, had to roll down the windows and take wetting after wetting , then around the windscreen started leaking, i come home soak down and cold!

Finally after a week and 3 days! water has returned here in diego martin, i don't know how long its back but its back and filling up the tanks!

anywhere else got water back?

For us in the area of Tabaquite and environs we barely getting water now, before Wasa was working with a schedule they posted up on which days and time water will come and go. But that does not seem to be the case now because the Approved Schedule expired about 2 weeks ago and its worst now. We get water every two day so wasa is so unprofessional.

man idk what the plan for wasa is! they neglecting the customers! yes i understand that there are alot of problems concerning pipelines and mains and stuff, but seriously, if you dig up and repair something ,please make sure it is repaired and the people are getting a water supply!

With wasa, it doesn't have anything like schedule any more, whenever you get water , you get, thats how they work!

I just don't understand why they keep digging up and re-paving over and over..Just run the all the damn lines in the first place..When people want water it will be an easy fix..gosh!

In the first place why run the pipe lines under the road why not run it at the side of the road. Next few years or any time a pipe line leaks they will have to dig up the road again to fix it.

@Admin well looking at how some streets are built with the pavement at the sides and the drainage systems as well

If they run the lines to the side of the road they might have to dig into the pavement and the road, making it harder to repave etc. And if they run it under the pavement they have to run the lines deeper than usual because of the fact that high volumes of water in the drains will be running over them and water that may soften the ground and corrode the lines is a huge problem!

Really and truly WASA just has a problem in fixing the lines, they cannot do it efficiently at all, since everyone at a worksite is studying overtime pay if the work crosses a certain time!

WASA is on a massive public relations campaign. This is perfectly understandable given that we are in an election year. However, there are many areas in the year 2014 that are currently without water. Santa Cruz for example, persons are still required to fill buckets by standpipe.

tbh all this no water situation bringing back some good memories of childhood going by the standpipe to fill bucket, running in the rain and bathing , going river to swim and take a refresher! good times!

I say the best bath you can get is a "barrel bath" - something about bathing from a barrel - when that cold water hit you - rejuvenates the soul

I heard from one of the WASA workmen that they are replacing old pipelines..Thus digging and repaving..They are also making the pipes more smaller now to "conserve water"

LadyDeath said:
I heard from one of the WASA workmen that they are replacing old pipelines..Thus digging and repaving..They are also making the pipes more smaller now to "conserve water"
[hsimg:jyhbzqh9]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/30/te8y3yba.jpg[/hsimg:jyhbzqh9]

[hsimg:jyhbzqh9]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/30/uzy7ugah.jpg[/hsimg:jyhbzqh9]

Yes they are replacing the long time galvanized pipes to the blue ones we see. I hope they recycle those and not throw them away but knowing Trini, that ain't gonna happen

Back