Offical Talk Yuh Talk Old Talk Thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Anything goes in here you can talk about anything, ask anything, discuss anything, any goes any type of topic. Just no cursing thats all.

Re: Biggest thread Spam here

this thread is soo sad......aye look i hav two new PMs......hmmm i wonder from who

Lol its nothing sad lol its just its for anything, stuff that might be too small to make into a topic

aiiight......i hav a problem....I aint write my own address since like primary school..

after the Initial thing is lik

Trincity, Trinidad, WI.

When is divail lol i'm a hindu and i don't even know when it is

28th of this month

Thanks anyone going divail nagar i does go to check out the girls and for free stuff lol, like free juice, and tea

admin said:
Thanks anyone going divail nagar i does go to check out the girls and for free stuff lol, like free juice, and tea

wham dread.... you dun with Ka...*blink flickers*

that so sad eh

You mad karina is my wife you know we engage right lol i was just kidding with the part about checking out girls dude.

Ohor lolz well i might go i want to but i might go in a muslim prayers and then from there might go to the nagar

EmpireKing said:
aiiight......i hav a problem....I aint write my own address since like primary school..

after the Initial thing is lik

Trincity, Trinidad, WI.

Wooot 1000 post wow wow niceness lol

^who cares

so wen alyuh guna start givin me competition in d arcade section? ah buss up alyuh highscores rel bad eh :icon_twisted: lol... d arcade geh borin cuz alyuh nuh fightin back to get back d highscores :icon_sad:

I coming to beat your stink *** lol ahhahahah you beat my top scores and i will get them back did not have the time lol i was fixing up trinismack

I gave y'all more than enough time to practice in the arcade..It's about that time,yup it's pwnage time. :icon_twisted:

Bwdf lol killer just so you ent know that is the darm champ lol i just let aaronb27 have he fun but that time is over hahahah

LOL...wait wait,you calling me out??

**looks around**Oh no he didn't,it can't be me he's talkin about.

It's orn biatchhhhhhhhhhhhhh :icon_twisted:

Back