# of people who pissed you off today

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
ive already had 1 person me off 4 da week...& it only took him less than 5 minutez...1st thing monday mornin...

That man who came by my gate screaming "morning! morning!".....nobody home...leave me alone!

This Blasted girl from the office i real f in fed up of them

Two girls today...they kept nagging me i hate that when someone ask me once obvious i will remember

well lets see... 3 in work , 5 on my may to work , aonther i-diot who came lunch time 2 ask me to help them . so 3+5+2 = 10 so far and its only 1pm an i have classes 5-8 pm too ... arg

Wayyy, nah death, they come out for you today!

ah rel......ah doh nah....ppl does take yuh for f.in granted yes......it more dan piss ur off wen ah husband forget dere anniversary yes......ah doh want to say anyting again!!!

Port-Of_Spain stupid drivers, yuh does be walking on the zebra crossing and those stupid drivers does want to still run you over and they more vex than you eh.

People driving on the road today.....someone blocking their lane when them stopp but want to come on your lane jus so jus so playing boss to take over and when u doh give them ah chance they getting more vex than you

d cashier in d Caparo family supermarket....she cash meh flour twice an dey never bring it to d car....dat pissed meh off dis evenin yes!!!

my illiterate brother...who want to keep my deceased mother money for himself an doh spend it on her funeral an prayers!!!

I hate ungrateful , money greedy , selfish people goshhhhh ... i does really wonder if they are selfless or just dont really have feelings

People who chose to dump their animals to die, I'm fed of nasty people like this.

Back