# of people who pissed you off today

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

death365

LV

i just wanted to srat a thread to state how much people piss you off today ...

btw ...it takes approx 4 times as many muscles to frown than smile ... it takes even less to reach out and smack the #$%#@ :Yea: :Throw:

OMG THIS THREAD IS FOR ME....yes yes alot alot like 5 people gosh

so far its aleast 2 ... but one is meh dog she get way an mess up every thing ...

lolz...only one person got my vex in school because she gave us alot of homework although we had a whole project to do

only 1 person...& im sad 2 say it waz my dad...he jus made it hiz goal 2 tick me off all day...sadly itz lik hez my lil bro(i dont hav a lil bro) more than hez my dad...sumtimez itz cool...but most timez hez SOOOOO annoying...

some of d staff ( 6 ) in school for not givin students toilet paper, shame on them!!!

lol.....................ryo ah lie everything in the house pissed me off down to this stupid ball mouse

right now lots of peple pissing meh off .... mainy all the employees of bmobile an digicel cause it saying text message sent on my digi phone but after one hour it says message not sent an i have to send it over agin :( which means it takes about 3 hrs to send one text from my digi to a bmobile phone .......

also the reverse is happening sometimes to the person u tryin to text meh back from bmobile to my digi

4 of my friendz made it their life goal 2 annoy me 2day...sadly 2 say it worked...

The rain..if it counts as a person gosh today was pressure

3 ppl drivin like dey crazy ............o GAWD!!!!!!!..........

Dem boys down by us only lighting them firecrackers by us and i getting annoyed because them wake me up from sleep

2 of my friendz didnt xactly drive me crazy...but they tried...really hard...

Nobody eh pissin me off lately... what's wrong? Am I not "pissed-off worthy" enuff?? Piss me of already dammit!!!!.. lol

Back