obama is the anti-christ ???

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Obama the anti christ ?

• yes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • wtf yuh talking bout ?

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Wait na i now u have to say yes or no but i thought BUSH WAS D ANTI-CHRIST

WTF kinda question is this...steups..alyuh have nothin better to post???lol

Re: obama is the anti-christ???

Anyone can be an antichrist.. there can be multiple antichrists. Anyone who replaces your belief system in your life in a bad way is anti yourbeliefsystem. So to some people he could be antichrist since he supports gay marrige or abortion or stricter immigration cuz they wont belive in it. People assume antichrists are blatantly evil like hitler or stalin or something... evil is deceptive it could be de pope or sai baba or manning lol. even me. As long as they use their influence and power to screw with whatever you belive.

Re: abama is the anti-christ???

lol You have to be really stoned to think Obama go turn evil and start bombing people and killing middle easterners or wasting billions hunting Osama bin laden lol. The man quite peaceful lol. You have to be an evil white republican or something to think so lol... but strangly enough people already preaching that the poor man is one. lol.

i vote wtf yuh talking about

so for you to vote yes or no then that means you believe in christ etc etc etc?

because i'm an agnostic and i think the church is full of shit but that's another topic completely

i will :icon_biggrin:

btw, that site that death got this topic from, i wonder what they would call bin laden, saddam, hitler, robert mugabe if they say obama is the antichrist. :icon_eek:

Anti-christ or Not, Personally I DO NOT have a good feeling about Obama being President...Seriously... :icon_frown: No i'm not a racist if thats what u were thinking...

Is Obama the anti-christ? The answer is, hell no!

Anti-christ will be much more charismatic.

Obama is just a regular person like you and me.

Back