Number Plates

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
yea the lennys are expensive....admin if you looking for those you will have to go on coffee street San Fernando....I am person got the plexi as it looks good with my car lol.....central neon was actually quite easy to find also :D
Central Neon is the easiest place to find in Chaguanas lol.

Lennys are expensive but it looks good on larger vehicles and some sedans. Unless you get into a frontal or rear end accident the plates last forever and are easy to repaint if necessary.

Nice to know about this place and recently i searched about it on the internet and i got many useful information from their site.I like it so much.

Sorry guys to stray away but i was looking for a diy number plate and came across this video. Do you think thieves have this in Trinidad??

[video=youtube;KXiCca5nkhA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXiCca5nkhA[/video]

Plate flippers? They are more or less used on show cars and stuff. Its possible that a few characters may have them locally but they are sort of distinguishable from the regular plastic frames that we bolt our plates into. Plus most of them are electric so it has to be wired into a power source and then a switch in the cabin, could take the thief more time than swapping a pair of premade plates with just 4 short screws.

^^^ too much hard work for a trini thief lol...so my ans is a no lol....... yea taking out 4 screws way easier

Its a lot faster to swap the 2 plates than it is to run the wiring to start with lol.

So like criminals who rob someone can use this to change their plates to escape the police. I think that giving criminals alot of ideas thou. i wonder how much one of these things cost

So like criminals who rob someone can use this to change their plates to escape the police. I think that giving criminals alot of ideas thou. i wonder how much one of these things cost

Unless its self-powered its not feasible at all where time of the essence. Remember this has to be hard wired and then a switch has to ran. Don't even know if it has a module of its own.

The time a thief gonna spend to open a bonnet and prop it he could already change a front plate and be on his way to the back. These guys work faster than clockwork.

Nice to know about the Diy plates.These are good and very dashing and with new generation style.I would like to check it.

Back