Number Plates

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

grimreaper009

LV

yea people you know with the recent road blocks going on etc people getting alot of tickets so I dont want to be one of those people......I want to know where around cruepe st augustine side i can get a person to make a license plate for me resonable price as my back plate got cracked...looking at plexi....check one place they tell me 140$ for the pair which im not sure if its a good price and want to get it change soon as possible lol thanks.......
just comment name of place and phone number if you could

$ 70 For The Pair of Plexi Number Plates ( $35 for 1 )

$ 140 for pair metal number plates

Check out Central Neon & Sign Shop 672-0979 if you want them made but they are located in Longdenville though

Last edited:
Different rates on different places and of many designs.So you got your desire one from any Number plate shop and you have to check the material quality personally.

Not to intrude on this topic but I would like to know where I can go to get a pair of bubble number plates (don't know if its called that) and at what price.

Not to intrude on this topic but I would like to know where I can go to get a pair of bubble number plates (don't know if its called that) and at what price.
The metal plate with raised lettering?

The metal plate with raised lettering?

Yes that exactly. I know some places sell them at 800 a pair, I Really think that is way too expensive and I'm not looking to pay 400 dollars for one number plate.

There is a place in south that does it for $500 for the pair, will find out the details for you.

Bubble number plates are nice but if they are damaged in an accident is pressure because you might have to spend another $500- $800 to get new ones. Sign places usually refuse to repair them but Central Neon does for a small fee.

Its good that Central Neon offers that service to people. There are numerous people with damaged or bent plates like those.

Those type of plates very nice though. They are referred to as "bone plates" or "Lenny Sumahd" plates".
$500 for the pair is about the average price, and that is for the black background and white lettering. The reverse of that, i.e white reflective background with black lettering, costs more. Close to $600. Some people are even doing them with a reflective carbon fiber vinyl wrap background. That costs closer to $700.

Don't mean to thread jack but since we are on the topic, where can I purchase the license plate holders? The ones where i can screw the holder into the factory mounting points and then affix the plate.
Someone bent my mom's embossed plate the other day.

Quite an informative post by Brotherhood, I had totally forgotten the correct name for these plates.

i personally not going to spend that amount of money for a number plate. Sure it looks nice but i rather a metal sheet number plate. The one i ordered from Central Neon is sooo thick that its really hard to bend. Lol one of my friend that have the same metal sheet , got into a fender bender and they just pound it out and replace the print for a fraction of the cost.

yea the lennys are expensive....admin if you looking for those you will have to go on coffee street San Fernando....I am person got the plexi as it looks good with my car lol.....central neon was actually quite easy to find also :D

Back