Nissan Juke?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
There's 2 types... The Juke-R and the Juke Nismo... No they dont come with skyline engine... But they are capable of holding the build... Ive watch some videos with the juke giving bugatti and thing rel heat... Lol...

The Juke does have an odd design, but I guess you have to take into consideration Nissan/ "Renualt", which is a French company, and in France, there are alot of odd looking vehicles that the French people seem to love and adore, so guess it's all up to your personal likes & dislikes. I'm not a fan of the Juke, but it seems to be selling.

I've driven the juke. Not a bad riding vehicle and good on gas. Interior not much bigger than that of a march or cube though. So if I had to choose out of those 3 I'd choose the march. I'm 6ft, and honestly that is one hella small vehicle. Rio's have more leg room. Honestly a waste of money in my opinion

I'm 5"7 and the Rio is quite comfortable for me. However, that March thou in serious question

Juke is not for tall people. So I was told by the local Marketing Manager for Neal & Massy who wanted one badly, but he cant fit in the driver's seat comfortably, due to his height.

Nissan Juke is good in performance but look wise its not so much attractive.But for a normal family its good for the drive.Its mileage is also awesome.

FT Car Services have the 2010 Nissan Juke Red with Push Button Start & Reverse Camera for $118,000. If someone loves the Juke, i think this is a great price. I had a look at the interior and its the only thing i love about the car. Very spacious, sleek and nice. Might of bought it if it looked better on the exterior

Yeah i love this car Nissan Juke but the price you mention is not arrange by me in these days because my business is slow down but i can contact with your soon after arranging the money.

Mad racer i'm not selling them. Please check out FT Car Services on Facebook for more info

Yeah i checked it on Facebook as by your recommendation and will get a car soon from their service.Its good to use and shipping cost is also manageable.Thanks for sharing.

Back