New Year Resolution?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Well well well..the famous question? Whats the new year resolution? do you wanna quit an old habbit or change your life stlye ?

Well for 2010 my new year plan is to firstly spend more time with admin and concerntrate on my relationship and also foucs on my exams that are in the next four months. I will also like to save more money and try to stop biting my nails LOL

lol.............i ah make my list yet..........will get back to u all on dat one

I think mines will be on getting more serious in life
putting more commitment on the forum
getting serious about work and school
saving money

My new resolution is to seriously take care of my self ....

well my resolutions are.... stop watching so much ........ save money......get a new phone..... upgrade my computer....purchase a new stereo and go to church more often...lol
Some list huh?

Yeh freal.......................

Not hearing one from Rau?

My new years resolution will be living life with more fun, being adventurous, saying no to ppl and taking chances with a few more you all don't need to know

ah not big on resolution buh ah plan to b by my self an try to do d rite tings!!!

my resolutions for this year is to try and get more sleep, more exercise and eat healthy

I believe mine are
Get more Rested sleep.
Join the gym
eat more healthier
and propose to my Gf lol

dis yr is to wrk hard an earn some money an only dat....coz next yr ah wana go on ah holiday....

Back