New Windies Squad!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

New Windies Squad chosen : Chris Gayle (capt), Adrian Barath, Sulieman Benn, Dwayne Bravo, Shiv Chanderpaul, Narsingh Deonarine, Travis Dowlin, Brendan Nash, Denesh Ramdin, Ravi Rampaul, Kemar Roach, Darren Sammy, Ramnaresh Sarwan, Jerome Taylor, Gavin Tonge.
:) What you guys think good squad? I want to see how Adrian Barath do.

Thats a some what good squad also i would also like to see him in action in test cricket but did i not hear in news today that they are going to remove Gayle from him position ?

Well I doh follow cricket, so this line up might as well been gibberish to me...lol.. I don't know who good, who is crap, or who in btween!!! Complete novice when it comes down to the game of cricket.lol

Honestly I am through with West Indies Cricket. The whole WICB is a dam waste of time and Trinidad and Tobago would be better off by having an independent team.

These losers are just keeping us back.

Yep. Like I said in some other thread, I gave up on West Indies cricket a while ago because our players are not passionate about the sport...it's all about money.

They might not be passionate but I am...I don't care how much they lose I'll always support them
Wish them all the best in the world T20

good for you Andre...we..errr.... they need that kinda support...

Yeh, I mean, if you believe, power to you man. I can't handle the disappointment man. I buy too many tickets and paint my face too many times to watch a team lose without giving a fight.

2010 T20 West Indies Team: Chris Gayle (capt), Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Ramnaresh Sarwan, Narsingh Deonarine, Dwayne Bravo, Kieron Pollard, Andre Fletcher, Denesh Ramdin, Darren Sammy, Sulieman Benn, Nikita Miller, Kemar Roach, Ravi Rampaul, Wavell Hinds and Jerome Taylor.

West Indies currently has a decent LOI team.

The arrival of Sunil Narine has been a great thing for West Indies. Narine is a great bowler who should serve West Indies for a long time.

Narine is indeed one of the main players for West Indies, particularly in ODI and T20. Narine is not very good in test level, I feel.

Back