New Website link Naruto Shipuuden

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Want to watch the latest naruto shipuuden episodes online for free well go to
You can comment on the episodes and rate them. If you forgot the link its right near the header of the forum. So check it out and tell me what you think

WOW i now finish upgraded the naruto webpage check it out . Tell me what you guys think. What else you guys what in it

Can't wait on tomorrow naruto shipuuden episode 64 and 65 are coming out in a one hour special Don't worry i will post the video on . Tomorrow its airing so it will be in Japanese so on Friday you will have it guaranteed

Naruto shipuuden episode 64 and 65 watch them here only at trinispice.net

yup every friday but sometimes the people who produce naruto shipuuden sometimes skip a week or two thats why it comes out late

actually is Thursday in Tokyo it comz out and wen dey skip a week is a special dey makin!!!

I did alot of updates on the naruto website please check it out
Its updated with the latest naruto shipuuden episodes check it out today

So how you guys like the site it cool or not? I changed the banner the site layout and you can post you comments now

Naruto Shippuden 76 & 77? Yes, a delay for a week!
Most of you may not even know that the coming week we're going to get a Naruto one hour special so in despite of disappointments this week at least we'll know that Naruto won't disappoint us next week. Ya...we know that this sucks but hay maybe it's a great opportunity for us to grab some air this weekend huh? Take it easy guys.

Yea but thats like next 20 plus episodes lol the bull demon it looked sick but sasuke used the new power he gained can't remember whats its called but it the flames from hell lol.

Back