New Style

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I doh wear tight pants or baggy pants..my pants does be well fitted...hate to see man wearin tight pants squeezin dey balls and baggy jeans all de way down to their ankles steupse

^^ lol.
I like baggy pants i wish i had extremly baggy ones lol. But i'll wear it on my waist though. It'll make me look like a cartoon character. That drop down ting too riske for me... it jus wrong yo.

Emo eyeliner? lol. I think its cool if your goth or one of its derivitives. Makes you look dark... but then yo its makeup.. its wrong! lol. Hey if you know you can rock it without looking gay then it's your deal.
Personally i'd avoid it. it suggests too much.

......i put on nail polish already.......

was clear tho ;)

i use klear nail polish too, and blk but very rarely. i thinks its weird when i gets his eyebrows done. lol i dont say metro i say gayyyyy

metro pants really does not cut it for guys.... I saw this guy in Trincity Mall and the metro pants low on his hips and when he walking he trying to pull it up... Y pull it down in the first place!!!!!
Eyeliner only for models or very weird people.... SAw it once on a guy... He dress in black, chains all over his body. hair up in the air... :icon_confused:
Nail polish can only be acceptable if its clear coats or in the Hindu religion when the guy getting married they colour his nails red.... :icon_neutral:

Lol True it only takes some guys NOT ALL....Well in the coming future we can guess why there is a decrease in the infant mortality rate LMAO

^^ Good one lol .. poor organ parts. these days every one styling about , brands selling and girls loving yes but i especially hate those skinny capris the men are wearing its really girly eww

Back