New Style

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Well hearing from girls since i'm attending a Girl skool, that the new metro style for boys are a complete turn off..They are saying that boys cud wear it but not the tight jersey and shirt to stick to their skin and definitely not the pencil pants cuz that does look gay. Plz shed ur views??

Duh i not wearing that and you karina want me to wear that you mad lol, I does wear baggies jeans, not things that could crush my balls lol,

lol for real eh. tight pants isnt my style. i dont mine wearin a fitted jersey, i will wear anything dat is comfortable to me and tight clothes isnt comfortable.

Yea the metro style is the flick,but the over tight clothes,like the Jamaican style is kinda over doing it.. :icon_neutral:

Yes it know really overdoing and talk about the spike up hair lawd people just cyah be themselves

Lol i could wear then fitted shirts but not the pants how the hell i getting my self into that lol, next thing i bend and the whole jeans rip yes what will you do lol, and i don't want no man looking at my stuff lol

Metro is understandable if you have some muscle to show of but WTF ah thin wiry boy would want to year tight clothes for lol i aint got nothing to show. lol. I got stuff to hide lol. It aint for everyone.
Jus like some girls dont look good in tight clothes most boys dont, i dont care lol. I rather bling than try to flaunt. stickin to my oversized clothes yes... er i mean baggy. :|
lol @ admin. even if you do get in how de hell you go pee in a emergency.
hey i like spike up hair... i mean if i had.

Hey hey I'm a thin wiry boy,my hands like two bodi,but I still rocking it.....lolz

AAHAHAHh two bodi lol you good yes, i could rock fitted clothing because i'm built but i don't want to get majue by anyone lol.
I Can't have spike hair because i have longest hair which i will have to cut just now because i goin in the services lol

Maybe lol i want to be in the marines lol, but anyways we off topic lol

As a big fella. I have no choice to wear tight clothes cuz wen I go into the store all those skinny ass mutha [bleep] buying the sizes to fit me :(

on a serious note....I like meh tight shirt an jersey.....tight jeans....NO

But you know if any of us guys see another dude with the same tight clothes (when we are not wearing it) we will think he funny lol

not really

I for one aint it in that shit...i tired see dem fellas in their "tights"..ppl that's not a jeans, its a "tight' made out of denim. Its ridiculous...In order for de pants to reach yuh shoe, yuh have to pull it down past ur bottom..that's gay.. Who vex loss.. I can't fit in dem ting...Trinidad too fireball hot..gimme some room so at least "some air" cud pass tru..style go kill dem yes...Trini ppl always followin somebody else..we don't have a culture of our own?...If it aint Jamaica, is US. If it aint the US, is the Europeans..Gosh dem ting does piss me tha hell off..Be yuh self dammit!!! So stupid....De new motto ppl.. "IF IT TIGHT..DAT AINT RIGHT!!" Stop shopping in the blasted kids section...buy clothes to fit you, not yuh baby brother!!! :icon_evil:

my pants really tight. and there purple, hehe. i love fitted jeans its soo awesome. baggy jeans look gay. gurls love the tight jeans, and beanie. + a skatboard its like awesomeness.

That true waspa whats the seen with them dudes that wearing their pants and it falling down and they under wear showing, that does look so gay

Girls get really turned off with that...but its been happening with girls lately this so called "PENCIL PANTS FOR LADIES" Some of them to short for it so it does be falling and slack for them and when they sit down OMG Doh look cuz u does see their crack! Geeeeeeeeeeed

Back