New Sci-Fi Movie: District 9

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Hey guys, there's a sci-fi flick coming out next month called District 9. It's directed by Peter Jackson (The lord of the rings trilogy, King Kong). The movie is about an alien race that comes to earth and apparently remains here. The government is "apparently" preventing them from leaving because they want information about their (Aliens) advanced technology (weapons etc). So the government has a section of town called District 9 where the aliens are kept so as to separate the aliens from the general public. But some law enforcement guys for some reason went to the D-9 (District 9) looking for what, I don't know. But a guy ends up getting sprayed with some alien substance and all hell breaks loose...lol.. The movie is supported by a cool interactive website, so you guys can check it out. View the trailer here: http://www.d-9.com/

WOW neat sounds interesting Sci Fi is my flick, anything with aliens i in that for sure

Lol..yeah it does look interestin. I down for watching anything Peter Jackson directs.

This looks quite interesting!!...good find!..
will want to see this :evil:

Back