New Relationship!!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
When you break up with someone or even if they leave you , how do you move on? After spending so many years with that person say 3 plus years. What do you do? How do you get your life normal again?

Being in a relationship for over 3 years now with you admin i really dont know how to move onn yes...i might get so broken i just might take a few years to get back on track..everyone has their own way of coping maybe ..anyone has suggestions?

Break ups are never good especially when a relationship lasted years. The fisrt few weeks are the hardest. My suggestions after that is try to focus on something else whenever you get spare time. Occupy urself doing something odd or a hobby. Be around motivative ppl. More you talk more better you may feel. It will be hard to trust the next person in your life but life goes on. Just trust in ur self and pray.

Yep...try not to feel down and just look at that as experience for you to gather until you are ready to give another a try so that you would know how to deal with certain things in relationships and make you a stronger person

It really helps if you have great friends to help support you and to get you back out there.
The ownus is on you to try and get back out there, not to feel depressed for too long and to become independent again but good friends make the entire process so much easier especially when they're there for you when you're in need.

good advice there snowman... oh and ine last thing as well get a hobby or do somthing to occupy yourself like get a pet :D

Back