New Netbook...! :D

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

I have one... kinda late with it... to much people in Costaatt have one but...

Well it came out for a year and a half now and it have plenty better but, they selling cheap .
hp-mini-1101-netbook.jpg

HP Mini 1101

Bmobile selling them for $1600- $1700 , compare that to an Xperia, it ain't that bad a price for a net book.

the specs generic (and low) , but i'll see if i can find a 2 gig ram to upgrade it. the battery is the 3 cell one... Bmobile wicked.. they coulda give we a lil bligh.

look the specks here, the copy and paste messing it up...

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/ca/en/sm ... 62961.html

[youtube]u6DtZr1nX90[/youtube]

and a video review.

Its a cool enough book but from the specs its says "Upgradeable to 1024 MB maximum" (1 gig) and their is only one memory slot.

Nether me and i will never have on, but its alot easier to carry around even better than a regular laptop. A netbook in not to be used as a regular pc but people do then to use it as such

Duckmanpig said:
not a big netbook fan, not enough punch for my taste
This one definitely lame! :p but those with 9 cell batteries and Nvidia graphics are pretty good for netbooks... just ridiculously expensive.
admin said:
Its a cool enough book but from the specs its says "Upgradeable to 1024 MB maximum" (1 gig) and their is only one memory slot.
It's Os specific, Microsoft dictates the amount of Ram that can be sold with net books running XP, the hardware supports up to 2 GB..

This is it here: http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/en ... 62961.html

I know I am going to sound like Captain Hindsight here but you should NOT have taken the HP. Wow! I had the option to take one @ PriceSmart & I held out for an Acer & I don't regret it.

BTW the vid review says it has 2 GB RAM already.

Back