New kid on da block!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Hey everyone, just thought i'd come tru and introduce myself. I've been to alot of trini-based sites and they get boring real fast. I actually stumbled on this site. Want to know how??? pm me..lol.. just playin. Anyways i must comment you all on the visual look of the site. Its refreshin to see our locals keeping tings lively. I hope this site proves different from the rest. Hoping to really get into this site and see what you guys have to offer. I've already posted to posts already. So far so good! So ppl, look out for Wispa65...As we trinis does say:" Alyuh, ah reach"!:icon_cheesygrin:

Its great to have you here well to be truthful trinispice will be 3 months next month october the 4 so people are now getting a feel of trinispice. So things might be slow from time to time, but its great to have you here welcome by the how did you find us?
We are hoping to get alot more members active

I have a feeling you came through google and trinimobile lol. Anyways welcome home Wispa65 , be sure to spread the word! This site is kinda like that hotel song - you can sign out any time you want but you can never leave! lol. jus playin.
Now go forth and spread unto the world word of what you have witnessed here. lol.

Yea thats true i forgot that i saw his user name on trinimobile, But its great peopel actually seeing that we are not like any other forum out their well in T&T

Good..good...i actually stumbled upon this site while googling..get this...Bridgicel!!! lol.. as i stated in the mobiles forum, i was looking for a particular cellphone and decided to check out if that store had a website. Tru i did come across trinimobile..lol..well i read all de bashin da store get and re-thought about doin business there..Anyways i took a look around the site, check out a few tings etc. What acrually made me join was a thread about asking Digicel to have an unlimited GPRS package for prepaid customers..lol..odd eh? Ah say "Snap..da's wah we talkin bout" I was sayin the same thing for months now..So i thought to myself."Ah like how dese fellahs tinkin, ah go sign up. De rest is history. Well i always on de net..om work plus TSTT ha meh BLINK-IN home..so ah reach ppl..and i hear to stay!!! Doh worry ah go spread de word in tru..Wispa out!

AHHAHAH lol yea thats good to know hope we can count on you, well if your into cars and drag racking and so on also check out http://trinismack.com thats our next site car related we opened it today

hey welcome to trinispice make urself at home and hope to see u around

Wispa65 its great to see your committed to the forum you live up to your word dude. Cheers

Back