NEW HOROSCOPE CHANGE!! NOOOO

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

OMG THIS CANT BE HAPPENING NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DOH WANNA BE A LEOOOOO .EWWWWW

COLUMBIA (WACH) -- If you've been going through life thinking you are a Virgo, think again, according to the Baltimore Sun.

An astronomer says that a shift in the Earth's alignment has changed zodiac dates and added a 13th sign. So Virgos, how do you feel about being Leos? Capricorns, you may now be a Sagittarian.

Astronomer Parke Kunkle told a Minnesota TV station that the expected shift added a 13th Zodiac sign: Ophiuchus.

The 12 "original" signs were assigned almost 3,000 years ago, and the position of the Earth in relation to the sun has changed, and according to Kunkle, changed your sign along with it. Kunkle said that change created a one-month bump in the alignment of the stars.

However you don't have to worry about your horoscope reading changing. Scientists say this rotation has been known about since 500 B.C. and the horoscope calendar hasn't moved.

Here is the possible new chart, taking the changes into consideration:

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18- May 13
Taurus: May 13- June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17 (New Sign)
Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

Did your sign change? If so how do you feel about the change, let us know in the comments.

For what it's worth this is what Wikipedia says about the new sign, Ophiucus. It is a large constellation located around the celestial equator. Its name is Greek for ‘serpent bearer’, and it is commonly represented as a man grasping the snake that is represented by the constellation Serpens.

Here is this report now apparently it saying that it not accurate for us thank god i got a fright there

New Zodiac Signs 2011: Not Accurate

January 17, 2011 in Latest News, World News by Lacy Bryant

New Zodiac Signs 2011: Not Accurate

There have been thousands of people scurrying about trying to figure out what is going on with the stars. There were reports that the Zodiac was wrong because of the alignment of the sun. It turns out that we do not even follow that Zodiac. The new Zodiac signs 2011 are not accurate.

new zodiac sign 2011New Zodiac signs 2011 have freaked plenty of people out. They were wondering and worrying about their tattoos and how their signs could possibly change because they seemed so much like their characteristics. Some people were even cussing the new findings. Well now they can calm down since we know that the new Zodiac signs 2011 are not accurate.

The reason that it will not affect us is because we follow the zodiac that is called the tropical zodiac which is fixed to seasons. The other Zodiac that is followed mainly in the East is called sidereal. Experts say that there have always been two zodiacs. The new zodiac signs 2011 do not affect the horoscope which many people in America were worried about.

isa gd ting yes....me doh want to b ah Libra nah......Scorpio for me all d time!!!

anyting dealin wit horror scope is weird an not to believe in....buh it sells papers an magazines....an d business community always benefits so anytin possible now ah days yes....an sadly we does believe in it!!!

Yep..i really dont read horoscopes however i love just being a Virgo tha Virgin heheh

That only counts for ppl born after 2009. So Im not a Officus or whatever lol still a Sagg

LOL i laughed at the name it sounds like octopus LOL but gosh that was a close one bcuz when i read it first i was nearly to tears althou its shit believing in them things i really grow up with mah loving Virgo

it doesn't make a difference to me because I believe in every day living a true respectful life and paving the way for a good life and don't put ur life in anyone else's hand

Horoscope is crap i don't believe in it, and you should not as well people use these things as a guide in their daily lives, and study about what it says too much, come on live your live. Do you not get a different horoscope reading for the same sign on every paper hmmm

i knowwwwww its just the norm these days and although i dont follow it i jus love virgoss

Back