New Club

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Hey i am telling everyone before it come out..theres gonna be a new club opening soon in Princess Town i think oh its down the road from the Big Apple Club. The Name is Club Planet ...I will post new details as soon as i get new info

hmm..its been a long time since i went to a club...its like they don't interest me anymore..lol..

hmm i always thought of owning a club in tnt, it would be in sando ofcourse lol and i would've named it "inferno" or "asylum" lol, but it have so much clubs over there :( my dream is crushed. Hmm but yes this club seems like it would be cool lol how did you find out about this?

wayyyyy too far for me

There's also a new club open in Chaguanas named Club India...... It opened on the 30th May, 2009.... Its Not too far from the Chaguanas Police Station... Don't know much about it....

Well lemme tell you Club India And Taj Mahal Is Owned By The Same Owner....Its 10metres from the chag Police Station and its a kinda night club...Boys over 21 and Girls over 18 and you have to walk with your ID Everytime

I not even that age yet but wtf why girls over 18 for and mean have to be 21 one years and over, is some kinda of basis ness going on their

Back