Never Do's

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Never clean the Toilet Bowl and Mix Toilet Bowl Cleaner and Bleach together because it will foam up and flow over the toilet bowl and keep on doing that until it fades away.

Yup i posted that one already but that thing was so frightening when i tried because it kept foaming over the toilet bowl...

NEVER HARASS A JEP NEST OR ALL THE COUSINS RELATED TO THEM

Never light a straw on fire over expensive carpet,you could burn it up bad.

never leave tissue toilet paper in ur pocket an pants pocket an wash it!!!

never, ever tell a girl that she's your soulmate ......

You got that one right..tried that on admin and he freaked .........jk lol

Never play cards in skool........saw them girls get in trouble today

Never go to bed after eating fish without brushing your teeth.....who say cockroach kiss?? LOl

ewwwwwwwwwwww.............

Never smile when you ain't brush teeth the night before.....yuck

neva underestimate your children or when you have children because you feel you know them but when you catch them off guard you see alot of things you do not know about them

never stand at the side of the road when a speeding truck passes by.... especially in the very cooollld mornings

never stay more than 3 hours in chaguanas.....things happen

never walk inside d $10. store an wonder if u should ask d price of an item!!!

never leave ur computer on for too long, or at least put it to sleep, cos apparently current builds up in d motherboard and is a lotta beepin u hearin wen u start it up again.

never touch a coconut tree dat u find lookin too close to d ttec wire. yuh go get shock.

never stare a dog in their eyes. he may feel that u are threatening hin. learnt dat d hard way wen i was younger..

Back