Navara 2015

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
hands down this model is a better wrt to what i saw on the net especially the interior...the engine suppose to be the same 2.5L offered with lots of torque and a little improvement for efficiency but im yet to drive one and if the price is anything like the older model it going and sell like hot cakes although i've seen them around

I love this new one too but isn't it supposed to have a Cummins 2.3l tUrbo diesel?

Honestly i feel the price is higher. Saw a few places selling it.

I like the new style it appeals to me and what i saw in the link above for the interior it jump by alot than what was being offered b4...hahah yea the price :fear:..so im waiting patiently to see it arrive at massy and their prices.....feel i will pass in mrampersad this weekend n get the prices....usually the firm does be cheaper than them lol

I like the new style it appeals to me and what i saw in the link above for the interior it jump by alot than what was being offered b4...hahah yea the price :fear:..so im waiting patiently to see it arrive at massy and their prices.....feel i will pass in mrampersad this weekend n get the prices....usually the firm does be cheaper than them lol

Oh yeah, the interior is a lot like an SUV, reminds me very much of the X-Trail for sure! The front seats look similar to what I have in the Hilux(i'm using Teana front seats LOL) so for sure that interior is going to be really comfortable seating wise.

It looks like a really good mid-sized truck now. It directly competes with the Ranger, D-Max, Hilux, L200 and Colorado. I previously found the older style to be too small and length wise, its the same length as the Hilux now and it incorporates Day Time Running Lights, its a really distinctive and refreshing design to look at. I get excited when I see one, feels good lol.

Last edited:
Yeah i agree with you that you would like to perform it and i am also want to perform its action to see its performance not only look.

Just updating saw the prices for massy and have to say they are excellent...waiting eagerly to see toyota ans back to the market...rumor has it the next gen hilux will get a global release and go to america and take the place of the thundra there....it the toyota does that, then getting the new hilux would be the better buy as it would have parts for a lifetime once it reaches the america soil and everything will become easier to source off ebay for the buyers lol

It will replace the Tacoma. The Tundra is a full sized truck.
Some Tacoma parts do work in the Hilux like engine wise the 2.7 parts do work, a lot of them but the trucks are really built differently for the same market segment in different regions so it's interesting to see if they will uniformly release and tbh I'm expecting TTTL to rise the prices beyond the current 300k.

Hopefully we will see the return of the 2.7 VVT-i on our market. Quietest truck engine I know off with absolutely low maintenance and a lot of people do still ask Toyota for that engine.

Back