Navara 2015

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sky22

LV

The New 2015 Nissan Navara officially released ...Here's a few pics

[attachment=1:3nd4gagt]Review-2015-Nissan-Navara.png[/attachment:3nd4gagt]

[attachment=0:3nd4gagt]1220194701400099588.jpg[/attachment:3nd4gagt]

Attachments

• Review-2015-Nissan-Navara.png
    Review-2015-Nissan-Navara.png
    198.6 KB · Views: 298
  • 1220194701400099588.jpg
    1220194701400099588.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 297
It looks bold, nice shape even if its very similar to the 2013 2014 model. I would like to see some pictures of the rear view and the dash area maybe i should google it.

anyone else thinks it looks like the Izuzu Dmax and the Ford Ranger had an affair with the old Navara?

Attachments

• Isuzu-D-Max-V-Cross.jpg
    Isuzu-D-Max-V-Cross.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 289
  • ford-ranger-2014-1.jpg
    ford-ranger-2014-1.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 289
Yup! Next year for sure would be driving it .. My dad has a thing for Navaras..Fourth one in a row, every time a new one comes out .. I just don't like that they never fixed the windscreen fogging situation and install hot air..

Ohhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhh!

[youtube:3mwovp1d]rBZrQ2obLZw[/youtube:3mwovp1d]

According to TruckTrend - Nissan representatives have told us in no uncertain terms that the company's first priority for the North American market is the next-generation Titan, so the chances a new Frontier will beat a new Titan to the showroom in the U.S. are likely zero. In terms of how much will be shared between the NP300 Navara and the next Frontier is pure speculation. Expect slightly different styling, and considering Nissan's announced collaboration with Cummins on the Titan, as well as the showing of the Diesel Runner concept, there's a very good chance that if the new Frontier is offered with a diesel option, it will be a Cummins instead of the YD25DDTi diesel used in the Navara.

We can't even get the true version of the wild track in this country, I doubt that we well ever see those versions here. If we do, I will definitely stand corrected.

So far sounds like US and CAN might get the versions if they do come out..i will be really shocked to see one down here but then again, the kinda vehicles coming out the port now , its possible!

Nah man, GTR R35 filling the streets now, this might take off a while after it comes down!

If you notice... Days for cars are really becoming limited... Because of our road conditions maintaining a car is more expensive than a 4x4... Lol...

True ^ and now girls and ditching their buggies for 4x4. Some of them feel they own the road and driving wrong and strong with it too o_o

Will we get the Cummins in Trinidad? :D

I'm dying to see more of this Navara, it looks proper!

Yeah Navara is good in design and its performance is good than other model and latest technology used in it with good specification.I like it so much.

Saw them in the bamboo saturday being offloaded. Very different from the older models. I dont fancy them

Attachments

• 20150228_115114.jpg
    20150228_115114.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 32
Yeah nice to know about this design and its totally different from others but i am not seeing it in real in any event or on the roadside till right now.But its good than other models.Nice sharing.

Yeah nice to know about this design and its totally different from others but i am not seeing it in real in any event or on the roadside till right now.But its good than other models.Nice sharing.

They are on the road now quite sometime. I don't fancy them at all ! Would love to find out how they perform though

hands down this model is a better wrt to what i saw on the net especially the interior...the engine suppose to be the same 2.5L offered with lots of torque and a little improvement for efficiency but im yet to drive one and if the price is anything like the older model it going and sell like hot cakes although i've seen them around

Back