My New 2nd Dual Sim

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Well i have had one dual sim phone and it was a global mobile touch screen but i got another one previously that my father had cuz he get a new dual sim..in our house we probably have 7 dual sim phones but some kinda need fixing but everything does work fine...

MY NEW PHONE INFO

Dual SIM Quad Band Mobile Phone (EL-T760)
Product Description

DHL, UPS, TNT, Fedex, EMS, Postal Mail, Air Freight

Dual Sim dual standby, Bluetooth, FM, Support magic voice
Border multi-lighting, keypad with colorful lights, standard Nokia Charger port
1) Band: GSM850/900/1800/1900Mhz Quad Band
2) 2.4 inch 260K TFT true color screen; WQVGA, support handwritting
3) Dual SIM Dual Standby
4) MP3/MP4 players, high stereo music timbre, dual speakers
5) Support stereo FM radio, support external play, Dual Bluetooth
6) 1.3M pixels camera, 5 times digital zoom, integrated DV camera
7) Touch screen function, support hard writting
8) Support T-Flash memory card expansion, with 1GB MicroSD card for free
9) Language: French/English/Spanish/Portugues/Farsi/Arabic/ Turkish/ Italian/German/Bahasa Melayu/Russia/ Thai/ Vietnamese, etc.
10) Others: 64 polyphonic, support mp3, mmf, midi format ring. U disk, game, alarm clock, calculator, E-book reader, etc.
Model: T760
Origin: Shenzhen/China

Dual-SIM-Quad-Band-Mobile-Phone-EL-T760-.jpg

2008122617180.jpg

Quad_Band_Dual_SIM_Cellphone__Slim_Touchscreen_Mobile.jpg

i like it also because any keys i press it vibrates like a rokr and it have a colourful keypad any numbers or keys or application i go on it changes orange, blue, purple, green, yelllow etc. Also when i playing music it lights up like a xmas tree lol

Whats the size of the internal memory it looks cool, The lights looks sweet also the big screen whats the battery life so far.

well the battery life...i had two bars and i talked to you from half twelve to minutes to two and then left it on for 2hrs and slept away and when i got up around half ten am it was still on two bars ..so i guess its pretty good and it do not over heat

I like the specs but the camera bothering me. Is the picture quality clean?
It's cool that the touchscreen is optional so you can use it only when you feel like. That handwriting things cool if i had that i would program it with custom letters so it would be like a code. lol. I think it would recognise any symbols you use..
It real colourful the keypad and the sides pretty lol.

Well that kinda bothering me a little bit but there is a contrast botton that you can set it how you would like it to come out..i am on auto right now and it has never been changed and it looking kinda good but the quality is kinda dark. even my nokia phone showing better than it. But i do not know if i change the settings if i would see better though

well we have a dealer that does buy phones from the state and bring them down..any kind you want they will go away and bring it for you unlocked...so tell me which one u want and i will link you up

hello ariyah that cell phone is so cool. How much did you pay for it ?

Back