My Champions League

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Fly Robben Fly...let that bullet fly...shoot that Man U team...right out of the sky...is licks like peas...EVRA don't u cry! :haha:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Yea:
YES!YES!YES!!! :signlol:
I don't care who wins know...once Man U out
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Yea:

BARSELONA vs INTER, BAYERN MUNICH vs LYON :super:

Next week:

Barcelona vs Inter,
Bayern Munich vs Lyon

Hard tuh say who will make it to the finals in Madrid Spain!

The first legs are gone and it might not be what everybody expected. Can Barcelona rebound at the Nou camp and can my team beat Bayern in France next week.
As i said before my team out long time so I don't care who win. AC Milan...next year we will dominate.

Snijder is most likely out of Inters return leg at Barcelona
Despite having a 3-1 lead over Barca they will surely miss his experience in such an important game.
Lyon down 1-0 must bounce back.

Bayern Munich 3-0 Lyon
Any team I behind getting licks...steups!!!
I routing for Bayern now Yes!
Barcelona VS Inter today who will meet Bayern in the Final???

It has been decided
Bayern Munich will play Inter Milan in the champions league Final 2010.
This after the second semi-final played off yesterday between Barcelona and Inter.
Despite barcelona's 1-0 win over inter, inter are through to the final 3-2

It should be an exciting clash between two teams going all out to take home the trophy.

Ppl please remember that the Uefa champions league final will take place on Saturday 22, May. :hiya: This is because of the world cup starting soon after

Back