Must Have FREE Software for your PC/Laptop!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I see something like that happen on Crime Watch. Someone stole an iPhone, sold it and the buyer started using it for facebook but the other person's email account was still logged in. All the pictures they took on the phone were uploaded automatically to the gmail account and they were exposed on the show.

lol ppl buy that laptop for 1200$ ahaha wdh....friend should remember to password lock her laptop also she just happen to get lucky that time

The fact that she DIDN'T password protect her account is what helped get it back. You know how much pics of the person using it we got in the 24 hours before it was recovered??

Ideally, if Prey is installed on a laptop, you should have two accounts: Your regular account with a password on it, and a limited/guest account with no password. We WANT them to use it online so that the laptop's webcam can snap pics of them!

Ok enough thread hijacking. I gonna make a Prey thread!

Excellent tip Saxman. My account on my laptop is password protected but I haven't gotten around to creating a guest account yet. Thanks for the reminder! You can include other theft precaution tips in the thread if possible too.

Back