Murdered for a gold chain

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Resha

LV

Jason Dwarika 26, and Aston Daniel Jonas 19 were killed yesterday El Socorro buying food to head home Debe...
On there way home from work around 10.30pm, they decided to buy food in Elsocorro which also housed a bar...
The bandits shot Jason on the neck and took his 10,000 gold chain while Aston was shot in the back trying to escape...
Jason had two daughters ages, 5 and 3....

Murders has risen by 85 more than last year to this date...

See how hard working people does get kill by nasty good for nothing people, People who darm lazy to work for their own money so we going to break the record again hmm

This is indeed a tragedy to hear. I sympathize with the family and friends of the victims. But why in god's green earth would you be wearin a $10,000.00 gold chain rong yuh neck in these times? Thats like asking to get robbed or shot. I understand that ppl have a right to enjoy the fruits of their labour. He "probably" worked very hard to buy his "$10,000.00 gold chain so that he can flaunt it at that late hour in the night in these dread times in Trinidad where ppl are losing their lives for less. Again i'm sorry at what happened. No-one deserves what happed to them. But I believe in these times, more caution and thought should've be taken. Times have changed. You can't be wearin jewelry like that and aint expect somebody to want it more than you!

True. Wispa put it better that i would have. Just be cautious people. I wanted to cuss the victims but no it is a tragedy. Learn from this.. please. The criminals dont care but you should. That sad boy.

2 people died just because of one chain?? how unconventional can these people be? if that's the case they should have just robbed a jewelry store, wow! but i do agree with wispa too, if he's working why does he feel the need to be "blinged out" what's the use of showing of at work when work is the main reason why you get to show off!! well i hope they both rest in peace, and i feel sorry for the 2 little kids hmmm.

well ah hear they found ah man's head in churuma thats brothers road side police is there investigating

people in Trinidad is getting sooooo desperrate, they stealing anything and they going brave too.... Ah man gone to a supermarket and stole a nipe of rum , eventually he got caught.......... People in court from stealing in there neighbour's backyard... Has this country reach to the dogs? I still hope for us alll

Back