Murder in barackpore

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
A

Anonymous

so imagine ppl leave quite lavantille to com barackpore and chop up a man to pieces

Guest You can register lol But can you share a little more info abut this i really not in tuned in the news today

What murder was that??

Re: Murder in barackpore..nothing to do with laventille.. steups

Guest said:
so imagine ppl leave quite lavantille to com barackpore and chop up a man to pieces
WTF why the hell do people find the boldfacity to make statements like this??? do you KNOW and can scientifically prove in the court of law that theses men ARE rom laventille??? (if so then why the hell dont you testify in court) :shock: What would lead you to the conclusion that people come from "quite laventille" Stop daydreaming crime is a NATIONAL PROBLEM!!! :oops: This is the same kind of misinformation i spoke of in another post!!! spreading rumors and half truths as news.. HMMM shame on you people :eek: was somthing like "laventille man finds cure for aids" or "laventillian is first carribbean astronaut" The whole a trinidad would've cliamed it and thier would be no metion of lavantille only to say its a "bad area" why not say that barakpore is (becoming) a bad area? why is that so impossible that criminals are everywhere.... WAKE UP this is not paradise anymore... for crying out loud..
Since when is laventille only kown for producing criminals!!!?? :x
Let me tell you some thing scary the majority of criminals and gangs are NOT in lavantille.. it have a hell of a lot of criminals all over Trinidad and Tobago...
It may be true that the perpetrators of this crime may be from laventille stataments like that only show the shallow mindedness of the population and thier tendedncy to label areas and nieghbour hood while failing to realise its the whole of Trinidad 's proplem, it not laventille's problem its OUR problem. So they only care when "one of our own" is involved as far as they care all of lavantille could just kill out themseves and leave "we" alone, how sickening..
We all in this together and not just because we all affected, its because we care about our fellow men in other communites..

Laventille already have a bad name... So i Guess alot of people don't believe that their own villager's can commit a crime hence the reason to blame the laventille people....

Raucous Do U Live in Laventille? Ok don answer that lol Yeah i know Laventille Plenty innocent are dying eg. An Old Lady Was Shot through her window....but do u ever think That Barakpore gettin so to duh face the facts crime is prevalent in all of Trinidad

Sorry i was in a bad mood, lol. I had to listen to some music and calm myself. :) I should make it clear that i belive crime is crime and that it doesnt really matter where it happen its still evil but that more populated areas would show statistically more murders than less populated areas.
But that is not nessasarily an indication of the levels of other criminal activity in remote areas.

Back