Movie Reviews

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
San Andreas was the best so far personally for 2015. It was also the first 3D Movie that had me moving side to side in my seat.
This movie is packed with alot of action and scenes that will make you cringe. I recommend that everyone watch in in 3D . The rock also played a great role as usual.

San_Andreas_Official_Teaser_Poster.jpg

Most definitely !
Terminator is coming out next week Wednesday..Expect a full on review !

The Samurai Trilogy- Musashi Miyamoto(1954)/Duel at Ichijoji Temple(1955)/Duel at Ganryu Island(1956)

This is one of the best, if not the best trilogy I've ever seen. The setting alone had me glued to my seat while watching these films. Alongside that, the actors, plot, music and fight scenes were amazing for it's time. Almost everything about this trilogy is timeless and could be enjoyed by those who enjoy movies with a deeper meaning. The subtitles were literal Japanese, which means it was not edited to flow smoothly as one would expect it. This is just a minor hindrance as I still enjoyed the movie and fully understood it.

Watched the latest terminator can say it was actually good lol....they story line was not all jumbled yall should give it watch sometime

I thought i might have to watch them in reverse order lol..
Will download some torrents of movies ..hopefully when my net improves

Watched the latest terminator can say it was actually good lol....they story line was not all jumbled yall should give it watch sometime

Yup streamed it yesterday,was really good but too me it was a basic remake of Terminator 2 from the 90's. The story line,character profiles and plot were spot on from part 2 just a few slight changes that modernised the show to give the 2015 future view feel.

Gandhi(1982)

A must watch for everyone, a truly inspirational movie. It's over 3 hours long documenting Gandhi's life, not in it's entirety but the most important parts, like the 240 mile walk to the Indian Ocean to make salt.

Office Space(1999)- One of the best comedy movies out there. It gets even better if you work in an office. Even I felt like I was working at an office when watching it. Would recommend it, has a few moments where obscene language is used.

know I'm a bit late watched San Andreas was a good movie lol and feel is time for some inside out as I heard good stories about it but that's for later today oui

Back