Movie Alert!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Hey spicians, there's a new sci-fi flick due out June 4th in North America. Its called SPLICE! It a creature -flick.. love that genre... anyways its stars Adrian Brody (king Kong) and Sarah Polley as two brilliant young scientist that specialize in creating genetically engineered animals. They went on to do an experiment combining human DNA with pre-existing genetically engineered animals and created a new creature.. From the trailer it looks like a good movie to see. Guillemoro Del Toro (Director of Pan's Labyrinth & Hellboy) is the executive producer on the film.. Did I say how much I missed this genre of movies??? Well SPLICE will be going up against some big studio blockbusters this summer. So chances are it's gonna get left in the dust.. Also the horror/sci fi genre does not really stack up against the action/adventure blockbuster genres that release around summertime. So SPLICE has its work cut out.. I will be definitely going to see it..
Check out the trialer here: http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie-trailers/?g=13d6cb48-df41-4d16-907d-1b6fdd5b4f77

We should start a trailer thread. When I saw the teaser trailer for this I thought it looked a bit awkward. The trailer is better put together, but you're right, scifi horror movies hardly break out, especially during summer. They need to market it well. And by the way, Guillermo del Toro is one of my favourite directors of all time!

Well its out in the US.. waiting anxiously for it to open locally... i hear there's some inter-species mating to be seen in the movie..lol. Boyah!!! With Avatar xxx? LMAO!!

It is indeed a creature flick... like i said in the intial post.. SPLICE marks the return of the creature flick genre... a genre I for one have missed for so long.. I still wondering if it would ever graceour shores...want to see it badly..

Back