Most interesting book(s) you read?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candy8998

LV

what is/are the most interesting book(s) you ever read??

for me its Slumdog Millionaire, Man-Child in the Promised Land and Fahrenheit 451 [im in the process of reading the last two but so far they're great.]

It actually have a book named slumdog millionaire hmmm, Anyways i love the book angel and demons it part of the divinci code.
Well i does only real alot of tec books i lame i know lol

lol yea the book was out before the movie but it was called, "q&a" then they changed it after

cool, i also like Julius Caesar and Romeo and Juliet

I've been looking for those i heard it's real good

The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy.........started writing after I read those.......saw alot of things in a different light ........

i never saw any of those movies much less read the books but i thought the commercials were annoying lol, when i was younger i loved to read animorphs and r.l. stine's fear street books they were so cool!! lol

The alchemist the book was cool. i did enjoy reading that book but i forgot wat it was about hmm...

'Angels & Demons' iz wat im readin @ da moment...da movie lookz interestin...i might watch it...i read '2nd Chance' & 'Battle of Jericho' last year...

oo Angels & Demons is a pretty good book i liked it, lol. i hope the movie doesnt mess up the story... ya

that usually always happen lol. I just love reading :) reading is FUNdamental

hitch hikers guide to the galaxy (the trilogy thats actually 5 books)

guerilla warfare - che

a breif history of time - stephen hawkins

Rose- Stephen King that book badd its about a house that is living and does things for itself

Oh salem's lot by stephen king is good too, i swear hes the master of horror!

^^^^yea he kool buh i tink Ann Rice better.......she writes some pyscho shit......

RauCous said:
death365 said:
a breif history of time - stephen hawkins
yeah i stated this book but never finished..steups, the way physicists see time is sooo coool! and Hawkins put it so simply.. i.. have to finish it.

i read it 3 times to finally get it @ 100 % ... freaky stuff

Back