Mobile Garbage Bin Stops

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

In other countries, to curb littering on the roads, they implemented Mobile Garbage Bin Stops. These stops are where vehicles can stop onto a shoulder, off road-designated parking spots, drive thru or round abouts where garbage can be properly discarded without a person getting out of their car. They were invented for people who are too lazy to discard of their garbage, rural highways or simply people who litter on the highways which poses danger to other drivers.
Do you think we need this on the highway for our stubborn drivers?

Check it out

[attachment=0:2a7i0w88]IMG_1688-e1362940549590-1024x565.jpg[/attachment:2a7i0w88]

Attachments

• IMG_1688-e1362940549590-1024x565.jpg
    IMG_1688-e1362940549590-1024x565.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 114
Implemented these in Canada & Euro Countries. It will be good at Tourist Destinations and drives to the beach. On the highway i'm not so sure. I think people are too lazy and as a small country we have a very big littering problem. It's a very good initiative but i don't think some trini people will use it.

We need this especially the routes to hotspot liming areas and beaches, people are just to ridiculous when it comes to littering.

This would be a huge benefit for local tourism and the environment in total!

This would be prefect at beaches like maracas, and river lime sheds!

Just imagine people just have to wind down their windows and dispose of garbage. I saw some with hand sanitizers as well. It will definitely create employment.

Sky22 said:
Just imagine people just have to wind down their windows and dispose of garbage. I saw some with hand sanitizers as well. It will definitely create employment.

hahah man to be quite honest, i think people would still be lazy enough not to use the bins, i mean, don't get me wrong ,they should still implement it, but i personally want to see how many people actually take advantage of this!

because from everyday driving experiences this would be a huge bonus on long trips!

they just need to place it in convenient locations that wouldn't cause a traffic jam when ppl stop! :idea:

It won't . Normally what they do is use shoulders off the highway

LadyDeath said:
It won't . Normally what they do is use shoulders off the highway

yes yes , but what about all those maxi and cars that like the shoulder for their own personal road? :lol:

Only in an election year can we the people get anything!

When politicians need something, they can get it immediately, but if the ppl who put them in power, put their trust and dedication into the hands of these politicians, beg and plead for simple necessities to be fixed or introduced, it's a huge problem to do that! They rather sit and relax and enjoy their riches!

Some need to realise that when our natural resources finish ..what are we going to rely on to make income ? Just like other countries who have no resources, tourism is always the answer .

Back