Missing Persons

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

madsuya

LV

about 600 people have been reported missing for 2014 stated by acting Commissioner of Police James Philbert...about 77 of those missing are still unaccounted....is it that some of them is incarcerated, in hospitals or just went into hiding, like runner ways....the law stats that after 24 hours has passed after someone is believed to have disappeared can a missing person report be made to the police....the Anti Kidnapping Squad and the Homicide Bureau are immediately contacted...last person i heard missing is 6 year old Shania Dookram and her mother Lisa Aaron...lets highlight our missing persons here plz....

Missing Persons Trinidad and Tobago...a facebook page...u can post up pics on missing persons here....

Wow great post teagnie!!

Please post a link to share with everyone, so that we can all join in to the efforts for finding the missing!

Steve Shalarie 39 years of Wallenville Road Guaico went missing about 2 weeks ago was found floating in the Tamana River in Sangre Grande......Shalarie was recently released from prison after serving a sentence on drug charges.....

Marlon Charles 37 years of psychiatric nurse was found dead.....Charles body was found slumped over in the front passenger seat of his car.is phone and wallet were missing.....

Police are continuing the search for 66 year old Ramlal Ramroop from Biche who went missing 5 days ago.....his vehicle, a grey Nissan B12, PBJ 2325, is also missing......Persons with information can call 689-2166, 668-9236 or 488-6947......

about 600 people have been reported missing for 2014 stated by acting Commissioner of Police James Philbert...about 77 of those missing are still unaccounted....is it that some of them is incarcerated, in hospitals or just went into hiding, like runner ways....the law stats that after 24 hours has passed after someone is believed to have disappeared can a missing person report be made to the police....the Anti Kidnapping Squad and the Homicide Bureau are immediately contacted...last person i heard missing is 6 year old Shania Dookram and her mother Lisa Aaron...lets highlight our missing persons here plz....

I could never understand the whole concept of waiting 24 hours before reporting a missing person. Shouldn't the first 24 hours be the most crucial? That makes no sense to me. It's better to be safe than sorry. If it turns out to be a false alarm, then it could be considered a best case scenario, but think about how many people who can be saved if the police reacted faster!

Back