Minister of Health comment

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

kingfish

LV

Did anyone else see Minister of Health comment that the introduction of the 15 new ambulances to the crumbling fleet makes us compliant with 1st world status since we now have a ratio of 1 ambulance to 25,000 people.

Honestly.....do u even have to have an I.Q. anymore to be in the PNM??

He was alot more specific than that! He said the ratio was the world standard not the fact that we had ambulances. He was very careful to word it in that way. If you're gonna nitpick complain about if the service in general is going to improve. He didn't promise anything and wasn't lying about the ratio more ambulances can only help.. it's all a question of whether its enough. He was smart enough not to suggest anything unrealistic.

i didn't read the full article.i only glimpsed the headline and quickly dismissed the story as another flagrant bag of hot air coming from another minister full of hot air.

yeh i heard it!!! 1st world country wit dese ambulances meh arse!!! wen we reach in d hospital in d ambulance yuh seein ah 3rd world state!!!

Haha as expected! This man never fails to amaze me.

Lol i met him personally and he still didnot amaze me. Thats bull crap because when you call ah ambulance for you and lets say u living quite cumuto or something they not coming for you at all...Some of my family's friends had to pay the ambulance to come down there

he better finish off d plastic surgery on he face now!!! we doh know how long he dere for again

Back