Merry Christmas

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

silver_psycho

LV

I'm wishing you a great season...one that's safe, cheerful and prosperous for you and your family. hopefully the three women of enchantment will surround your household 10 fold, they are HOPE, JOY and FAITH. Merry Christmas my friends

Ammm..MERRY CHRISTMAS... ah kno ah late eh, but still...

OMG i'm so sorry i'm even later merry christmas, i real abandoning trinispice these days i know and i'm sorry. Hopefully 2010 will be much brighter for trinispice and the members of trinispice

yo wispa, admin wot all yuh ppl really ah deal with doh mind it lil better late dan never, if d date pass and yuh feelin a how to say merry Christmas, seasons greetings still acceptable

HAPPY BELATED MERRY XMAS ........CHRISTMAS IS NOT OVER UNTIL I SAY IT IS

Belated Christmas greeting to one and all ...Hope it was fun..And best of luck for the New Year 2010

Merry Christmas To My Family & Friends. Remember Xmas Is Not Only About Drinking Rum Or Partying , It's Also About Love & Giving So Lets Help Those Around Us Who Is In Need Or Going Thruu A Hard Time

Back