Married Life

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Well yes i am young and i have experienced several marriages in my family..I have always thought about how married life would be but i don't know what it would be like bcuz i am afraid of leaving my family you see i grew up in a house with 25 people for seven years and these persons are my 14 aunts and uncles and several cousins including my grandparents..Now we have moved to Central where we live in a street with each of us own a house and we live close cuz after each house is another relative in the street. My cousins and i are like brothers and sisters and my aunts and uncles are like my 2nd dads and moms .

For all the People Like Resha And Candyann And Tony:

- how is life after you have married?
-Does anything change between you and your husband...do they still treat you like your the most attractive thing out there?
-Do they still show their feelings like how they used to before you were married?
-How is it living in another man's home/in your own home/ away from your family?
- How does it feel to let go?

Am i married?

Oh well if u say so..... However What I can tell you is that u miss your family and pets like crazy in the beginning.... You call them everyday ..may be three of four times a day.... You may see a difference in your mate.....The feelings are different, eg, you would not get that feeling when u haven't see him for a long time.... They need more attention....Housework is a killer....Trying to adapt to their lifestyle is hard at the beginning.....Have alot more responsibilities ....

Nevertheless, you have also a lot of freedom....no more sneaking around.... your own home.... no one to tell u otherwise.....its exciting!!!!!!!!!

i think getting married would be hard, because you wouldn't be around your family all the time doing the things you loved doing with them, but you still have time to start your own family and traditions. I know i would be so emotional on my wedding day, but to be honest living in another man's home with his family is hard because i saw when my cousin brought his wife home [it's his house but his bro and his family, his sis and her family, and his mom live there too] everybody was acting all nice to her, but behind her back they were talking about her saying how she's ugly, and she's rude this and that, but me on the other hand i think shes real cool, but you know typical mother-in-laws and their children. If that happens to me i don't know what i would do because i know i wouldn't want to be rude to my husband's mother. I don't think i would be able to leave my daddy's house because i already planned to build mine right next door lol.

lol well well married life is good for me i have been married for a lonnnggggg time and he was and is my only love....
Arriyah message me and i will tell u all too much to explain or message me yr number and i will call u .......

doh study no nice talk about married life coz its for thoes who know how to be in a relationship, its verry hard and both of u will want to please d other and so on every day till u loose it and snap. no one should never get married before 25 years, or bein independent, mature, responsible, strong will and mind etc. u have to do laundry, dishes, clean toilet and d house, cook, shop, work (chores) any way i see girls wit soft fair hands and they only know how to make mack an cheese, marriage is a totally diff life from home. love is not about gettin hitched but enjoyin life ,each other and understanding d way of life ,juice life every day for wat u need, theres more to life than shackin up so learn and live it up.

madsuya said:
doh study no nice talk about married life coz its for thoes who know how to be in a relationship, its verry hard and both of u will want to please d other and so on every day till u loose it and snap. no one should never get married before 25 years, or bein independent, mature, responsible, strong will and mind etc. u have to do laundry, dishes, clean toilet and d house, cook, shop, work (chores) any way i see girls wit soft fair hands and they only know how to make mack an cheese, marriage is a totally diff life from home. love is not about gettin hitched but enjoyin life ,each other and understanding d way of life ,juice life every day for wat u need, theres more to life than shackin up so learn and live it up.

thank u madsuya!

LadyDeathDemon said:
Well yes i am young and i have experienced several marriages in my family..I have always thought about how married life would be but i don't know what it would be like bcuz i am afraid of leaving my family you see i grew up in a house with 25 people for seven years and these persons are my 14 aunts and uncles and several cousins including my grandparents..Now we have moved to Central where we live in a street with each of us own a house and we live close cuz after each house is another relative in the street. My cousins and i are like brothers and sisters and my aunts and uncles are like my 2nd dads and moms .

For all the People Like Resha And Candyann And Tony:

- how is life after you have married?
-Does anything change between you and your husband...do they still treat you like your the most attractive thing out there?
-Do they still show their feelings like how they used to before you were married?
-How is it living in another man's home/in your own home/ away from your family?
- How does it feel to let go?

Here i am 4 years later happily engaged ... i got my answers and understanding life better ..sometimes people need to ask for advice .. ;)

well i feel couples r always hidin person stuff from each other....or refuse to talk bout tings....an most times misunderstood by d next half...so ah still say married is not somting u rush into...all dem who say dey in love an dey can't do without dey partner just foolin dey self.....as soon as dey see dey friend or ah rumshop dey forget u yes....married life is like ah ball ah tangle tread.....an sometimes we choose not to find d end....doh know if ah make sense nah...buh alyuh i never getin me to marry again.....ah wish if ah was free like alyuh....so alyuh enjoy life yes.......

One of the rare relationships there is out there have to be founded on trust and communication ..if there is none of that then DON'T BE IN ONE! you cannot rush into marriage of course not ..

Back