Man killed because he killed stray pit bull

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

Man killed after killing pit bull
CAMILLE CLARKE
Published: 18 Nov 2010
Desmond%20Marshall.png

Desmond Marshall
Relatives of Kelvin Marshall said he was murdered because he killed a stray pit bull on Sunday in Diego Martin. Marshall, 60, of Richplain Road, Diego Martin, was found dead on Tuesday at Vanderpool Lane in Diego Martin. He was found lying on the road with multiple gunshot wounds to the body. Desmond Marshall, the victim’s brother, said he believed his brother was defending himself from the dog. In a brief interview at the Forensic Science Centre yesterday, Desmond said: “I heard that he killed a pit bull. He was on the road with a cutlass and the dog attacked him. He was only defending himself.”
Desmond said his brother was attacked by his assailants at his home and “rolled down the hill in his bloody clothes.” “He lived alone and he never bothered anybody... He didn’t used to talk plenty,” Desmond said. In an unrelated mattter, there were no arrests in the killing of Brian “Strongy” Smith, 47, also known as Anthony James. Smith, a father of three, was found dead on Tuesday morning in a forested area in Matura Village. Yesterday, his common-law wife Venita Henry, who is eight months’ pregnant, said Smith was last seen on Sunday at their North-eastern Settlement home in Sangre Grande around 10.45 pm.
She said: “I know it has a God and he does not sleep. Someone called him on the phone and said they were his brother. He said the voice was not his brother’s own. He wanted to make sure and he left.” She said when Smith did not return home, she immediately made a report to the Sangre Grande Police Station. Henry said Smith’s attackers killed him and dumped his body in the forest.

THe man did the right thing and killed a dangerous animal IN SELF DEFENSE and this is how they repay him. :( No respect for the human life at all..

Re: Man kill_ed because he kill_ed stray pit bull

Hate this gang warefare shit boy! i mean yes pitbulls are ur life right but if it rushes anyone and they defends themselves by killing it then they are right..what d hell u wanted him to do let him bite him up?

To lose a life of a human or a dog (man's best friend).

Yes it is but if the man was defending himself then he is right ...

If I see a stray dog and it attacks me, of course I will try to defend myself. I see nothing wrong with that.

I don't know why the killer killed this guy.

This is indeed very sad, I really feel bad for the person who got killed.

I have never been a fan of pit bull breed.

Back