Man dies while eating roti

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
A man collapsed and died yesterday, shortly after he began eating a chicken roti he had bought minutes earlier.

Bertrand Ragbirsingh, 53, of Railway Road, Couva, was drinking with two friends before they went to the roti shop around 11.30 a.m. While eating, one of Ragbirsingh's friends complained to the shop owner that his roti had a funny taste and a foul smell, police said.

Investigators said while complaining, the friend heard a loud noise, turned around and saw Ragbirsingh on the ground choking.

Ragbirsingh was rushed to the Couva District Hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.

Couva police seized several items from the roti shop and shut it down.

Wtf guys make sure you know and trust who you buy food from.

Well me eh eatin no roti for a while now

Oh my Word! U See How it nuh good to buy from outsiders..I Wonder what it had in the roti :icon_confused:

I think it was a heart attack because he had a perivous heart attack earlier this year and he was warn not to drink any rum but he did not listen... Now the owner of the roti shop saying she losting business because of the incident....thats sucks

Resha said:
I think it was a heart attack because he had a perivous heart attack earlier this year and he was warn not to drink any rum but he did not listen... Now the owner of the roti shop saying she losting business because of the incident....thats sucks
yeah... hmmm they suffering cuz of the mans indescretion...

Well people mit stay away for the while until the investigation finish... That is if the business was really a sucessful business...

Back