making a lime cooking counch

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Yea dude you know how your admin does do it lime like that i just was to share some pics i took out when we was cleaning some conkse that we caught. If you all don't know what these are check out the pics, these things normally sell at 45 dollars for 5 small ones and we does normally catch and make a lime, we caught over 146 of them check out the pics
IMG_0064.jpg
IMG_0065.jpg

Trinispicenet3.jpg
Trinispicenet7.jpg

Trinispicenet6.jpg

Re: making a lime cooking conkse

admin said:
these things normally sell at 45 dollars for 5 small ones and we does normally catch and make a lime, we caught over 146 of them
OVER 146??? WAYYY!!! :icon_eek: Thats alot :icon_razz: where you get them lol, first was crab, then manicoo now this waaay. You real like to catch food dread...

Yeah You Know he lives in the bush :icon_cheesygrin:

Yea dude thats the joy and fun living in the country area less pollutants, crime and real food. Well we have coco lands that we don't use any more all of our family have so we does catch manico, crab, conkse, fish, and every thing else. One day we will have a trini spice lime and i will invite you guys we could go Harry's Water Park

Sure i going harrys tomorrow :icon_eek:

-Karina said:
Sure i going harrys tomorrow :icon_eek:

now u kno if u goin harry's u hada tek d rest of trinispice :icon_cheesygrin: ive never been to harrys water park actually. hmm admin u know how long i aint eat conch. i talkin lik 10 years back or maybe more

LOL we does catch it alot lol and make cook with anything we catch lol

AHHAHAh omg you guys making me look like some real bush man lol. But thats how Tabaquite peopel doe slime hunt catch crab, conkse, Manico, Iguana, Lap well everything that you could eat and cook and drink rum lol

admin said:
AHHAHAh omg you guys making me look like some real bush man lol. But thats how Tabaquite peopel doe slime hunt catch crab, conkse, Manico, Iguana, Lap well everything that you could eat and cook and drink rum lol

^^Lol more like a cave man :icon_eek:

Karina you know you jellos lol how you not getting any conkse lol, well when we catch some again i will bring some for you to clean and its not a pleasant site lol

i dont eat conkse lol

WOW yesterday we made a next cook with conkse we caught about 45 but they were not as big as teh last set it tasted great

I think entertainment for me is cooking and liming also beach limes i love to jus go by the beach with lots of friends and have a good time eating and drinking, and i love to go to any sporting event especially when i get to take part

Mr. Admin... Alyuh eating out meh mom and dad house... So much cook and lime....
I go tell on yuh on meh mom...

HUh no we was by vedesh making the cook and the last 2 times by rajesh them

Hey yes up by you all is very nice .... nice wild meat to hunt as well .... so sad i dont eat them thou lol

Back