Linkin Park

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Aryan Cryus

LV

what do you think of Linkin Park newest album Minutes to Midnight i know it wasnt what you alll expected but they tried to do something different. Be honest

Well i like it to be honest..A Little of everything..I am really a big fan of Linkin Park cuz that goes way back with me and being emo but i still love them and does listen to them nearly everyday...i like

We Made It ft Busta Rhymes
Leave Out All The Rest
Shadow of the Day
What I've done etc :icon_exclaim:

Bleed IT OUT XDDD
What I've Done bcuz of transformer *dies*

LP can't sound the same way all the time and they will try different things with each new album and i still love them. Very talented bunch of guys and still my one of my top favorite bands of all time.

Yeah they changed but I still liked them, i knew them from reanimation before i knew about hybrid theory so i'm pretty used to them changing. They still have thier unique sound though but i wont fault people for feeling a bit alienated lol. At least the change wasnt like fuel i liked fuel up until the vocalist got booted or left or whatever the just dont sound the same anymore. even though the drummer is the one who writes the songs lol.

I dunno why but chester , rob and mike gets me lolz

linkin park r...AWESOME!!! my fav songz r bleed it out & what ive done...those 2 r my top fav songz...but seriously linkin park iz cool...

honestly i prefer the earlier albums ie hybrid theory, reanimation, meteora...after that, even though i still think they were good with the songs shadow of the day, what i've done etc, i feel they have evolved into a music genre thats not too much favoured by me...still love them though

yes don matter how much they change they will never loose their cool

Back