Life or Death?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

This is a serious matter to everyone..Lets just say you are anywhere: going home or in chag in a back road, in a car park, home or somewhere and a car pulls up and a gunman puts a gun by any part of your body to kidnapp you, rape you or tells you to shut up and get in the car what would you do????????

Firstly i would let them kill me....Don't judge my decision but i would because death is inevitable and i would rather be dead than to loose all my family and ryo of being shipped to another country or druged and raped or raped and abused and killed in the process...i doh wanna be in another country forced to be a prostitute where i have to work to make money for someone else and even get aids and die..i rather scream out for someone to hear me..i will never let anyone abuse me yes...i wouldn't want to go thru that torture....

Well, I get where you're coming from, but there are people who tend to hope you know...
Hope that their fathers' can get on all wicked like in the movie Taken, and also hope that they
would get away somehow and get the people who did whatever, justice.
The thing is, although you ARE going to loose alot, you can stop it from happening to
someone else.
But don't mind me, :nono:
I'm just giving you my honest opinion. :rolleyes:

i believe in fate, if its my time to go then so be it! i feel as if something like that can happen its supposed to teach you something or maybe you were just at the wrong place time, but i would rather die, i think i would be traumatized if i lived thru' it

Yup...
To think how people can suffer, without parts of their body,
and still want to live, it really has you thinking...
I have all of mine, and I would wish to die?
Well, I have taught about it on many occasions...
But would never really do that to myself.

I am saying i wud never kill myself but if allure ain't choose to die on the spot if someone hold allure up

wud u risk

- Someone raping you ...even if u is a man
- Getting Aids
-Raping you while stabbing you up cuz thats what they did to rebekah soogrim
- After raping you killin you slowly
- Shipping you away to another country leaving everything behind (family, loved ones)
-When they ship you, you are forced to work as a prostitute and then getting aids from that
-Sold to other people..imagine being owned
- ETC

Back