Learn japaneese

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

silver_psycho

LV

I saw a video was featured on youtube a day how to speak japaneese it's a playlist of short videos teaching you how to say what check out what i know

hajime mishte- nice to meet you

watashi wa silver_psycho desu- my name is silver_psycho (watashi-my. wa- is or am)

hai, iie, tabun- yes, no, maybe

konnichiwa, konbanwa, oyasumi nasai- good afternoon, good evening, good night (nichi- day, ban is evening)

nihongo wakari masen- i dont understand japanese (nihongo- japanese, wakari- understand, masen- denies it)

ichi- 1 ni- 2 san- 3 shi/yon-4 go- 5 roku -6 nana/shi chi- 7 hachi-8 kyu- 9 jyu-10

itsu- when doko- where nani-what

dare- who naze- why doushite- how kono- this ano- that

(the phone)

moshi moshi (the person you're asking for) onegai shimasu - 1(onegai shimasu- to ask for)
2 onegai- ask
3 shimasu- may i, can i

anata wa eiego hanashi masuka- do you speak english- (anata- you eiego- english hanashi- speak masuka- a question)

gomen nasai- i'm sorry

suminasen- excuse me

gomo suminasen/ arigatou- thank you

genki gesu ka- how are you

hai genki desu- i am fine

I have to start to learn japaneese, all them animie i watching and manga i reading i would eventually need to learn it even if its a little

Back