Leak In CXC Maths Paper

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Well i know on news they said they caught a boy cheating with his own notes in some school in south but i hearing rumors that there was a leak in the paper and the students might have to write it back over...how tru is this..anyone knows??

don't say thoses kinda stuff you have me shaking cause i wrote over cxc math this year i pray that that is just a rumour an not reality!!!!

Aint hear nothing bout that yet..then I again I don't watch the news. Its too depressin. Tired of hearing about the crime...i read papers..so i can flip the damn page when i come across something I don't like.

i hear this on the news too, huh i would've been so freaking angry too!!! wow just thinking about this pissing me off, lol because i know these tests are stressful then having to take it over again! wow

Their are always leaks but sometimes no one finds out so its done undetected, but i did hear about this but i did not listen to the full story because i was like same thing again

Back