Latest Naruto updates

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Go to to watch the latest naruto shipuuden episodes online free

Naruto shippudden Episode 83: Locked On Target

No manga for the naruto series for a little while, the writer Masashi Kishimoto is taking a break to get back his inspiration, this suck for us manga lovers. I what to know what will happen to kakashi

u serious, break. he better come out wit like 10 chapter's when he come off his break lolzz. but lol i wanna know too they cant kill kakashi. lol

What naruto shippuden movie 2 bonds in subs come out? you serious, send me the link where you got the info

I d watch it in animecrazy.com in parts but i remember it had a megavideo 1 sumwhere

I got it i will post up the video on just now it will be the hold video no parts wow i can't believe its out

Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire is said to come out on Aug 1st but lol since it took a whole year for the 2nd movie to come out i guess we would have to wait until next year... :( anyways check out the trailer.

[youtube]6pbk0hafr7E[/youtube]

Back