Lady Death Demon who you be?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Lady Death Demon who are you and what have you done with ariyha and karrie. I'm confused have you converted to the dark side omg :evil:

Admin , you should know better than us.... I like the new name but the pic should reflex a little more...This making me feel to change tooo!!!!

I don't understand how i should know better then you all, what should that mean, i don't deal up with the dark forces lol

A little Info For You To Know

When Lady Death, tired of the endless battle, embraces the darkness within, a demonic persona evolved, and Lady Death Demon is born. This demonic incarnation cast Purgatori out to Earth and became Lucifer's consort. This did not last however, as Marion's spirit contacted Lady Death Demon and Lady Death returned to her senses. Absorbing her mother's angelic powers, Lady Death Death returned to battle Lucifer, ultimately casting him through the gates of Heaven.

The reader later discovers that Lucifer has the power of creation, and that Lady Death Demon, one of his creations, still exists, albeit with a soul. She seeks out Lady Death and unsuccessfully tries to reincorporate her soul. , Lady Death Demon escapes to Earth after she merges with a recently deceased mortal woman, co-ops agent Cheryl Montessori, and pursues a murderous rampage.

Hehe and here i am

i like the new name but every time i look at it, it looks dazzly lol

That story reminds me of the scenario with the Sindel character from the Mortal Kombat universe.

Oh loard not again she changed her name again thats like the 4 or 5 time make up you mind na lol

I'm Backk

evil-smiley-face.jpg

ah wonder if it hav anyting to do wit d last avatar!!! in ah nother topic...lol...d boys was bashed for sittin to long..lol

Nope i love Supernatural and don't matter how much yall diss them it don't hurt me lol

Anywhoooo yeah i'm back so enjoy the company

Back