Kublalsingh Hunger Strike 2

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Yep even doctors said that his hunger strike is a fake one ! I really hope he stops this madness soon yes ..

So i watching news today and the other guy Ravi Maharaj, adviser to UWI vice-chancellor Prof Clement Sankat just after 5 days without food or water blacked out and had to be hospitalized. Now Kublalsingh who claims he is fasting without food or water for over 30 days say how he feels sorry for what has happened to Ravi but he will continue his hunger strike. How hear this moron
Kublalsingh said that Ravi did not follow the proper procedure for a hunger strike. Wtf Kublalsingh your faking this, there is no way you can practice this and stay without food and water for more than 30 days.

So Ravi 5 days Fainted
Kublalsingh day 33 Still Healthy and strong.

Remember that Kublalsingh is very devoted and resilient and keeps meditating. He probably has also prepared for this hunger strike. The mind has the power to do such a thing; go 30 days without food or water and survive. I wouldn't write it off as being fake just like that.

true, he may have the mindset, and the practice and the techniques to pull it all off, but do you really believe that he has not consumed ANY sort of food, or nourishment beside saline? honestly, i highly doubt a man like himself could do that. although mahatma gandhi had his revolutionary fast, he was so skilled, and spiritually and mentally driven to complete his goal.

is kublalsingh really risking it, all for a highway?

true, he may have the mindset, and the practice and the techniques to pull it all off, but do you really believe that he has not consumed ANY sort of food, or nourishment beside saline? honestly, i highly doubt a man like himself could do that. although mahatma gandhi had his revolutionary fast, he was so skilled, and spiritually and mentally driven to complete his goal.

is kublalsingh really risking it, all for a highway?

Yes, I actually think Kublalsingh is not consuming anything while on the hunger strike. Most of the time I pass and see him, his eyes are always closed and he is in deep meditation. He is committed and extremely resilient in my opinion.
In addition, having put his mind and body under such intense situations previously, I see him as being better equipped now to take on this current hunger strike as opposed to previous attempts and anybody else(Mr. Maharaj who lasted just five days).

Ok guys, I've been pretty ignorant to this issue for quite some time now, but recently I heard alot of mumblings, how true? I don't know, but with our country, it definitely is possible. The hunger strike is for the highway to be RE-ROUTED, not abandoned or stopped. My thoughts before were that the highway would benefit everyone and Kubs was just wasting everyone's time. However, he doesn't want the highway to not be built, he just wants it to use another route. The funny part about this is that there is another route that can be used, one that avoids passing through the lagoon and would save the people's homes. I heard a woman from that area say that she lived there all her life, more than 50 years, but it was only after the construction started that her home flooded for the first time. I believe it was Glenn Ramadarsingh who proposed the alternative route, but then shortly after changed his mind. Why did he do that? It is my understanding that the ministers who have known about this highway project in the early stages, did everything they could to acquire as much of the land as they could, buying it on the cheap, with the intentions of getting a big pay-off through the government when the state had to re-purchase the land. With the corruption in this country, this seems very feasible and it would really explain the government's lack of understanding and willingness to cooperate. The media can greatly influence public perception, and who controls the media? What do you guys think? Far fetched? Eye opening?

Same thing i was saying.. but the highway already nearly to completion so i think wayne should stop the hunger strike now..There is absolutely nothing they would do for him but let him die and pay for his funeral as stated. He has a family to think about .

"There is absolutely nothing they would do for him but let him die and pay for his funeral as stated. He has a family to think about ."

he in it for the fame of the thing man, if he turn back now , he will look like ah complete jack*** , he fighting for something that yes is a worthy cause , however its inevitable to avoid! look at all the cars in trinidad, and the traffic being caused, im sure that the people of Trinidad and tobago appreciate the highway

ent it had a similar situation with a woman who chained down herself for the prevention of building of the first set of highways by grand bazaar some years ago? look now she and her daughters using it more than anybody!

True because they have no choice and i'm sure time to come if he is still alive he would use the same highway to go down to these areas. Wayne stop it now man ! Steups

Lol he will not stop, he is going to put his life in the hands of Kamla, and he hopes that she will stop the building

But the question is, will she stop? And if she does, can he be brought back to health before he dies?

Kublalsingh accepting death now.. WTF! Man you have a family to maintain ! Want to risk your life for a highway? a literal highway?!

Wait na this still going on wtf, its getting ridiculous now, how much days is it 55 or something.

As I said previously, this is a very sensitive situation. Both parties are going all out; construction of the highway is continuing and Mr. Kublalsingh is still on his hunger strike. At the end of all this, we will see the effects.

so basically in the end, we will have a dead man, and a highway named after said dead man.

'Progress'

well its about 21 day into his hunger strike...he looks frail and weak but he was very strong to talk to the media an reporters...kublalsingh was stated as "bubbly" an he said he knows what has to b done and is prepared for the consequences...can i ask u guys how long a person can last on a hunger strike...is this for the cause or for publicity now....don't get me wrong ..i love the environment but progress and upgrading have to go on in Trinidad and Tobago...

1. A person can live without food for about a month, but only about a week without water.
    If the amount of water in your body is reduced by just 1%, you'll feel thirsty.
    If it's reduced by 10%, you'll die.

Dr Wayne Kublalsingh will end his hunger strike tomorrow almost nine months after he began his second hunger strike.

Kublalsingh told the Express yesterday the people of Debe and Mon Desir needed him to fight for them and he could not remain on a bed any longer.It has been 288 days since he has claimed to have been abstaining from solid foods and instead surviving on water, tulsi leaves and liquids. He plans to break his hunger strike with prayers and eating something light.

Better he continue the fast for Ramadhan too and celebrate on Eid Day lol

^^ LOL!

Now Kublalsingh causing disruption now. Will post the article revealing more

There was a video on facebook of him cussing out some contractors. He looked really strong for like the 280th day of his hunger strike.

People should not even take on this make any more, Big darm lair that feel Trinidad and Tobago people are fools.

Back