Koolest drink[s] you ever had

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candy8998

LV

What's the koolest drink you ever had??? meaning good taste, s-e-xified look, easy recipe??

I don't drink but the koolest looking drink i ever saw was "Skittles Vodka" it just looked sooooo cute lol.

if you want the recipe/directions then go here >>
Code:
http://mixthatdrink.com/skittles-vodka-tutorial/

more drink recipes >>>
Code:
http://digitalbartender.com/browse.html

I not suppose to share my recipe with you all of my drinks but what the hell you all are family!

Ice Choco/Coffee Smoothe
This requires a blender or a magic bullet if yall have or you can just use it by stirring it with a swizzle stick LOL

Ingredients

-Half Cup of Boiled Coffee or Hot the water and stirr the coffe grains into it until completely mixed
- Chocolisto OR Any Grated Chocolate you might have on hand
-Nesquick or Lasko
-Sugar to taste
- Condense milk
- Any blocks of chocolate you have on hand..cadbury would be nice
- Ice Blocks to fit you blender
-Skimmed milk or powder
-Water

Optional: Alcohol can be added

Directions:

Depends on how much people you are making it for..for me i usually add a quater of a drinkin cup of water in the blender, secondly i add 1 spoon of nesquick and another of chocolisto or lasko ..then i throw in half cup of coffee. Mix that with a spoon of sugar, the condense milk and the skimmed milk...last but not least add the ice and the cubes of chocolate that you have on hand..Mix all in the blender and when you are finished pour it on a fine china glass and add whipcream and grate some chocolate over the whip cream..

Erm..the coffee could be left out for all who dont drink it ..i usually leave it out ..

My Remix of a Fruit Punch ...

Ingredients

-Sprite
- Orange Juice
- Mango Juice
- Vanilla Esscense
- Water
- Apple or pear juice
- Blended watermelons
-Ice
-Peardra
-Grapes
-Pineapple Juice or if u have one cut in in cubes and a little juice will be nice to add
-sugar

Info: Freeze the grapes in the freezer so it gets hard like ice cubes we would used that as the cubes instead

Directions

Mix all the ingredients together and yes the sprite too..not all fruits can be added if you dont have all in hand but any from these..when finished mixing add the freezed grapes a couple of the pineapple cubes and one or two slices of your favourite fruits..if you are making this to serve people would lovee thissss

wow sounds delicious, how do you come up with these?? do you just like decide to mix all these ingredients together or you learn from previous recipes?

these are on sundays when i am bored home and the hot sun makes me wanna drink something really nice and refreshing so i go with my taste buds...the one i like best is the Fruit Punch and instead of the grapes and pineapple i cork out some of the whole watermelon and use it instead..the sprite keeps the grapes and the pine floating on top and it uses as limes

wow that's cool lol i would never think of doing that i just bake a lot lol

A cold glass of home-made lime juice..2 limes, 1 glass of cold water, 3-4 tbls of granulated sugar, bitters, 4 blocks of ice. Mix all together..sit, sip, and drift away to the rich citrus heaven..lol

My coolest Drink I ever had which I love is what my teenager son made a few weeks ago
He called it Trinirican, It was made of Strawberry, Peach, Watermelon, Kiwi, mango,Lime and fresh ginger, the color and taste was amazing, with a few drops of Bitters.
It has been a big hit with family and friends ever since.

Liquid Cocaine :S

thiz may not b da koolest drink but it def iz da weirdest drink...n elementary skool i use 2 drink grape juice wit my chocolate milk...& i swear it tasted lik a liquified honey glazed doughnut...im tellin datz wat it tasted lik...

Ewwwwww lol?? Dat sounds lik sumtin u wood c wen ur jus mixin stuff 2gether at d lunch table lol

TriniSoul said:
My coolest Drink I ever had which I love is what my teenager son made a few weeks ago
He called it Trinirican, It was made of Strawberry, Peach, Watermelon, Kiwi, mango,Lime and fresh ginger, the color and taste was amazing, with a few drops of Bitters.
It has been a big hit with family and friends ever since.

Heyy dat sounds refreshing!!

itz pretty much wat i did do @ da lunch table...my friendz would dared me 2 mix food up & then i would eat it...or drink it n thiz case...but hey...it alwayz tasted good & it still does...

hmmm i love nestea iced tea especially when its really cold and outside is like in the 100's

Back