Kiss bread is 11 dollars wtf

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
When last you guys ate kiss bread, today i now checking the price and i almost cuss 11 dollars for a loaf of bread wtf. This is rediclious how could people afford to buy that, We are getting like Guyana, where the value of the TT bill is no long holding value

I remember when kiss bread was about 6.00 or 6.25 it is really ridiculous like i have 2 start 2 buy flour and make bread

LOl but the price of flour too is a next thing, i stop hearing about the agriculture plans the government to help solve the high food prices, its like this is not a issues anymore and crime too it not a issue to them anymore.

Wah d egg! Better i open a bakery yes it go benefit me and plenty ppl lol...Dats why i doh buy from them i go by a bakery you does it it cheaper

Yea but the bakery price high too if you look at the price closely, Trinidad people only care about money yes

Man i notice dah long time...Imagine de price ah bread more than minimum wage...who say pressure??? Izza good ting mammy teach mih long time how to make bread. although flour bussin yuh throat too eh... Plus i clinging to meh Naparima college cook book...lol..ah learning to cook by force now!!!!lol

yea thats so true and over half of the population is working for less that 10 dollars, could you imagine you work for 100 dollars a day and you just buy one bread thats 1/10 of your total income wtf

They need to do some thing bout the rising food prices i use to complain when i was in FL but here far worst

Omg true....Dunno nah but he hav money to give other people why he eh give d homeless it!!!

We are considered a rich country so we could give away and increase prices of everything because everyone in T&T can afford it

Afford<<<<<<<<<The way things going AFFORD WUDNT BE A WORD TO USE ANYMORE

Doubles did not rase by 25 percent dude its like almost 5 dollars for a doubles, from first it was like 1 then 1.50 then 3.00 and it keep on increasing. The doubles people are robbing we most than any one else.
They charging so much for a doubles and the barra so f in thin and you hardly getting any channa in it wtf wrong with them

During the year there was a demand for flour so that why the bread price went up... The saying "what goes up must come down" Is sooooo untrue in our sweet T&T .... What goes up stays up...

admin said:
Doubles did not rase by 25 percent dude its like almost 5 dollars for a doubles, from first it was like 1 then 1.50 then 3.00 and it keep on increasing. The doubles people are robbing we most than any one else.
They charging so much for a doubles and the barra so f in thin and you hardly getting any channa in it wtf wrong with them
lol yeah i forget doubles was so cheap once... (does that mean im old?) but doubles by me is still $3.00 but it really lame it shouldnt be that much.. why not ah $2.00 ... and they small.. :icon_neutral:

Yeah jed doubles is 3:50-5.00 by us and thats lame better we make we own doubles for ourselves and eat yea

Hi on d news dey say that NFM is reducing the cost of flour......meaning d cost d bread n doubles reducing lol .........by Tue. comin it wud go dwn

AAmmm do you know that doubles sellers will not reduce their prices, they are the biggest rip off out thier they jacked up they prices over 300% and make 4 times the profit. Also they making the bara so figging small and thin it a shame

Back