Keith Rowley interim Oppposition leader of the PNM

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

San fernando

LV

Enil is interim Political leader..on june 27 it would be decided who is permanet political leader/Opposition leader..if Rowley is selected on the 27th he will join a list of PNM leaders who became PM (except for him)..Dr Eric Williams, George Chambers, Patrick Manning..etc...sure there would be more developments to come soon.http://ctntworld.com/LocalArticles.aspx?id=21126

Well i guess Rowley is the only strong person in the PNM that could commit to such post of Opposition leader. All the others use to just swallow all the crap manning did but Rowley on the other hand was objective to all manning wrong doing. So i will assume he will be for the people should d PNM ever come in power again.

Well yeah i am glad if rowley take the spot because he admitted to all the wrongs manning had done and objected to some of his ways. I wish the PNM good luck

As Oppostion Leader, Rowley now tackles Jack Warner at his position in Fifa and as a governement minister. As far as I know , there isn't any legal law that states one cannot hold two jobs but there is a law that states as a minister in the cabinet, you must show loyality to your country. But now, Jack Warner as we speak is in South Africa for the opening of the fifa world cup. So where does this leave us?

Keith Rowley says the people of Trinidad and Tobago, do not bow or go and kiss anybody's foot..wen Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar touches the feet of Indian President Pratibha Devisingh Patil after being awarded with the Pravasi Bharatiya award during the closing ceremony of the tenth Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2012 ...does he kno dat in my culture its ah an inclination of the head or body in salutation, thanks or respect....an as some one said "I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth takes its name."

Rowley is an a$$hole plainly said! FIRST OF ALL He knows nothing of Indian Culture and for being so RACIST It is an act of respect and to some of our citizens it is indeed our mother country. Our PM Is An Indian & Hindu and she follows tradition ..Frankly people dont report WHAT ROWLEY DOES DO IN CHURCH DO WE ?

Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley made it clear that Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar is mixing up her priorities...he says it’s not about winning the debate in parliament on Friday but it’s about getting answers..The opposition leader is questioning where the government is getting the money from to pay for everything...he said all the hdc houses being distributed were built by the PNM administration and he went after government ministers who he said were conveniently using the houses for their own benefit……

Back