Is This The World's Largest Speaker?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Is This The World's Largest Speaker?

• It seems and sure looooks so

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Na i have seen bigger

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Shocked

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
hornmassive.jpg

Omg guys what you think worl biggest speaker or not
some info
The word ‘Hornmassive‘ speaks the story itself. The picture doesn’t woo me so much as its specifications. Made up of huge 2000-watt steel and aluminum and weighing 2-ton, the Hornmassive mobile horn surround system could project sound up to a notable distance of 1kms.

The Hornmassive delivers superior efficiency, range, throw and sound. I hope you are not going to take a chance of adding zing to your revelry by installing the big beast in your porch. Hmm...you can if your neighbors don’t have any problem.

THE WORLD'S LOUDEST SUBWOOFER
Pioneer's new flagship SPL sub can be picked off the most exclusive shelf in the Pioneer line-up for only £1099. This 15-incher is capable of 3000W RMS, and will push out up to 180 dB. That makes it the world's loudest subwoofer. Its frequency range is 15-1500 Hz.

Your Both Wrong.. Ryan, Thats Not A Speaker Btw, Its A Giant Horn.. Lol.. And Karina.. That Pionner Is Crap In Front Of This Beast.. The MTX Jackhammer (As Seen On Pimp My Ride)...

Jackhammer_Install_3.jpg

352470.jpg

The JackHammer SuperWoofer represents extreme in every way and this enormous subwoofer lives for high SPL and window shattering bass. But, the T9922 is designed for sonic quality, and high SPL, what we call SQL. JackHammers are shipped in either the SPL mode, with dual 2Ω voice coils, or as the SQL model with dual 4Ω voice coils. A replaceable cone assembly is also available, for switching between "every day" listening (SQL), and competition (SPL).

* 6,000 RMS, 12,000 peak music power

* 23" tall

* 369 lbs.

* 900 ounce strontium ferrite magnet with extended magnetic field gap technology

* Carbon fiber and glass fiber dust cap with aluminum honeycomb center

* Expanded polypropylene cone with mica filler for reduced mass and increased stiffness

* FEA designed progressive roll spider with 10 AWG integrated tinsel leads woven in to allow for 2.5” of linear cone movement one way

* Aluminum shorting ring

* 6.5” voice coil with 17 AWG high temperature aluminum wire in a flat wound, long-excursion design incorporating 2.5” of Xmax

* Aluminum heatsink to maintain the optimum voice-coil temperature

* Replaceable cone kits available to switch between SQL & SPL models without removing the JackHammer SuperWoofer from its enclosure

All i can say is wow, are their any more speakers like these who and why does people make these kinda of things does it work hmm

hmmm ok then but as technology is growing that would not be the largest speaker

Back