Is this real???

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Tiger15

LV

Here is are some very scary photos of a so called fish they found at the St. Kitts peninsula!! But is that real??

Attachments

• f1_12.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 106
  • b5_12.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 98_12.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 53_12.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 8b_12.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 136
  • 3b_12.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 136
I got a email about this like a few year ago about how mermaids exist, but i don't know if its true, hmmm i want to know

that's so not real...... it more looks like some art exibit

idk if it's real, but i have a guyanese friend and she said that over there they have a belief in mermaids, it's like a folk lore, trinidad have 1 too but i forgot the name, mama dlo i think, its like the water's version of papa boar, but yea she said that if you pollute the rivers and stuff and you see a woman sitting by the river combing her long hair she would "get" you like probably drown you and make you get stuck in the mud at the bottom so you could die. I also heard that in haiti they can bring the dead back to life. Hmmm that last picture looks scary!

cryptozoology seems like a really interesting field to study in!

dat would b extremely weird if dat thing waz real...dat thing lookz sooo creepy...

It what way.. to me it looks fake partly because it doesn't look adapted to the sea. How would it propel itself through the water? It's head has fins that are for decoration or propulsion? It's head is more skull like than even ours.. how long has it been dead anyway.. wouldn't the eyes be the first to go cloudy? Looks well reserved for a biological thing..

I think its real......n i believe that humans came from fishes not monkeys....i am 17|18 n i view this as real...as it is possible..i also believe in dragons n vampires...ps vampirism is a disease...n a physco dude got it n bit a man n voila :)

So you believe the dawin's theory then hmmm, well thats cool

OMFG..............................AHHH....what the heck is this..Alure getting me frighten..It looking real and fake i dunno wah to say..but ent this wudda be all up in news if it was real??

Back